Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Endorph posted:

on the other hand HEY DIGIMON HEY DIGMON

CHAMPIONS OF THE DIGITAL WORLD

HEY DIGIMON HEY DIGIMON

MONSTER FRIENDS TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS

I agree. Those are great lyrics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Rudoku posted:

Except the kid that got a fully evoloved MarineAngemon straight up.

That always bothered me as a kid. Who cares about all this fusing with your Digimon. This kid has a mega right here 24/7.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

The real question is at what stage will the digivolutions be different. I'm betting Ultimate.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Maybe SkullGreymon will finally get his chance to shine.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Whoever designed Garurumon X needs a serious talking to.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I wish the evolution to mega had gotten a little more fanfare. Visually they were almost identical to the evolution to Ultimate. Also the whole first episode seemed kind of pointless especially in the context of it being part of a longer movie. The animation was still great though.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

It's kind of crazy that the group that is supposed to serve as the protectors of the digital world has been the bad guys more than the group of digimon that is made up of literal demons.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

That doesn't make the name not bad.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

They now have the ability to do what was once thought impossible; kill Leomon twice.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I’m assuming the characters will be very static and have little to no growth. It will also be very kids showy and not in a way that makes it endearing.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I think it will be super lame if the digimon in the new Adventure show all digivolve into the same things as the original show. As a kid being surprised at what they were going to turn into was one of the best parts of the show.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Make Skullgreymon the correct form and Virus Metalgreymon the bad one.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Why in god's name would you make a Greymon with a human face?

Also that is just a Lobomon who's really been hitting the gym.

Ethiser fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Feb 18, 2020

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

If Garuruman had piledrivers on its wrists instead of guns then maybe he could have been something. Though his design as it is now isn’t really offensive to me, just disappointing.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Izzy's boots look like he's wearing socks with sandals and that feels very on brand.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

That’s uhh not the Digimon I’d pick to show victory.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

As a kid I always thought that Shakkoumon was a combination of its parts because he was a supernatural figure made of hard clay.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Mimicmon is just Punished Giromon.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

We've gotten a few other spoilers from it too, all of which are at the very least interesting:
-Agumon can evolve into BlitzGreymon and Gabumon into CresGarurumon. Both can also fuse into Omegamon Alter-S.
-The dark sphere that appeared early on in Adventure: is an area in the Digivice:. The boss is a brand new Digimon.

This is approaching Frontier level favoritism.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Agumon slide digivolved to Big Head Agumon.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Nodosaur posted:

before we had Titamon and the other four Bancho Digimon, I had a concept for a Bancho Ogremon.

Wouldn’t that just be regular Ogremon with the Bancho jacket and hat? He already looks pretty much like a delinquent

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Having to still steer the bike that your body is fused to seems very inconvenient.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I like to think Japan is just full of people obsessed with Ancient Rome. Kenji-san sighed as he unsheathed his gladius.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Looks like Gabumon is taking part in the local church’s Easter program.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Parrotmon would fit in pretty well.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

There’s some real Guardromon and Marinangemon erasure on that Tamers 20th anniversary flag.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I love the “My dad could beat your dad” energy from that first card.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I've seen Alphamon's work ethic when running a detective agency. It makes sense that they would be bad at their real job.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Medical Gallantmon is cool idea for a Digimon.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

The adult railgun triceratops form rules. Though I'm sure he'll be in the red for like 90% of the time.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Fangz posted:

I'm surprised that everyone is okay with Gammamon riding around on Hiro's back, but I guess they didn't want to make too big a deal of him trying to hide the Digimon.

Messed up that they aren't continuing the proud tradition of digimon dressing up in human clothes and looking like weird gremlin people.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

So in the Ghost Game theme is Faction supposed to be Fiction? The word Fiction also appear at the very end of the song, but I don't see how the lyrics work with the word Faction.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Skullgreymon should be the moral path form because what could possibly be more moral than a skeleton?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Let’s stay positive…that we will be able to rip and tear all in our path.

Give me a whole game of that.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I played up until you meet Agumon and it is nice to have a Digimon game where your Digimon are actual characters.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

FireWorksWell posted:

Getting some SkullGreymon vibes in this chapter...

Edit: :stonk:
Nothings happened in my game yet, but I have to assume you are talking about Shuuji. I’ve stated actively cheering for Lopmon to go bad and murder him.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Very excited for the 02 movie to end with Agumon and Gabumon just showing up again.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I feel like I'm committed to playing Survive at least twice. I need to see how cool Kunemon can become. He is easily my favorite partner digimon and got done dirty.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

RatHat posted:

Er you can just reload the auto save from when you entered the room

You can make a save at the dialogue choice and just reload straight back to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

Lol at the fairy nature spurit that uses a gun

It’s a very natural gun, two tiny birds live on it.