Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Tri wont have an Arisawa OST or Hosoda forcing a Bolero motif everywhere, so its clearly already dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

ConanThe3rd posted:

I miss the time when Toei gave at least half a poo poo about any anime that wasn't called Pretty Cure.

Seriously though, after World Trigger and SMC, my expectations for Tri practically nonexistent.

why do you think they give a poo poo about precure

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

-The new season will be handled by a production team known for their quality work behind them. So that they can achieve strong production, memorable storylines and character development, and quality battle scenes.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

If the Devil Survivor artist is working on it maybe the Devil Survivor cutscene animator will also work on it and he's basically top 10 in the anime industry

aers
Feb 15, 2012

The first PV for tri as well as the rest of the cast announcements & actual airdates will be revealed on May 6th.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

5/4 17:00 Adventure 1-19
5/5 17:00 Adventure 20-38
5/6 16:00 Adventure 39-54
5/6 22:45 tri Event

39-54 is roughly 6~ hours so they'll probably pad it a bit and start the tri stuff shortly after it ends.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Endorph posted:

why do people act like 02 ruined their lives

it was a mediocre show with a couple of okay points and a weird ending

Shipping is Life, man...

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Its a good thing this isn't for kids, then.

Unless you think they're starting it at 10:45 PM for the kids.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Uh well tri isn't for kids because its targeted at people who were kids in 1999 when Digimon Adventure aired.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

ok its 6 movies and the first one comes out in november.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9xpqG1giY

The English trailer has the dialogue translated.

quote:

I encountered you.
This world has chosen the reality and the future which shouldn’t have been chosen.

That’s why I am here.

Dunno what to think about that.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Tri website has the full staff now

http://digimon-adventure.net/staff/

The animation staff's pretty good actually.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ1HyoHXQ-c

The new PV from today.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

02 has one director (the same director as Adventure), but it did have 2 lead writers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

ConanThe3rd posted:

Toei need to get in the sea for not making that World Wide Minus Japan.

Another licensor has it in Europe, but feel free to blame Toei I guess.