Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

How are the Japanese versions of the films they cut together to make the digimon movie? That's probably the only digimon thing I watched when I was younger that I'd rewatch now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Endorph posted:

on the other hand HEY DIGIMON HEY DIGMON

CHAMPIONS OF THE DIGITAL WORLD

HEY DIGIMON HEY DIGIMON

MONSTER FRIENDS TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS

That song was poo poo, but the theme song was boss. The later series' dubs not using it (is it a rights thing?) is a tragedy.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Some new info about Tri

-The new season will be handled by a production team known for their quality work behind them. So that they can achieve strong production, memorable storylines and character development, and quality battle scenes.

It takes a lot of confidence to basically list "it's going to be a good show" as one of your selling points.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

For every good design you have another good design?

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

Astro Nut posted:

Since the series is definitely going to lead to the 02 epilogue then, I imagine much of the character development - especially given the talk of the teen transitioning to adulthood - will be focused on making sense of the timeskip and its seemingly random choices for people's careers. Ie, why in the world Matt went from a singing career to astronaut. At the very least, they definitely seem to be thinking on Tai's development towards being the sort of peacemaker between digimon and humans - ie, his growing objectivity making him realise the need for a more stable long term, instead of just blowing up villains when they appear.

I love the epilogue because "the person you will be in the future is not determined by what you were like or what you wanted as a teeenager" is a good and true message.