Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

:laugh:
Is there any way to watch Digimon Savers online without having to resort to files? I have spent a while looking for it but netflix dosnt have it and neither does hulu, and the only thing I have found is low quality youtube videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

I remember when I was a kid and I first watched Digimon Frontier I really liked it, it was Power Rangers and Digimon crammed together. I haven't watched it recently enough to know if I would still like it or not. Thinking back on it though I never liked how they replaced partner digimon entirely with the spirits and the two annoying Digimon that spout exposition and follow them everywhere. And yeah, I agree that making 4/6th's of the cast useless to focus the spotlight on the two main characters was a bad decision. Tamers and Savers did it right where they made it so everyone got a mega evolution.

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

Some Numbers posted:

I have a much longer set of thoughts if you guys are interested. I didn't know how much space I should take up.

Feel free to take as much space as you need, I for one am enjoying vicariously rewatching the show through you. Also im probably just misremebering, but Isnt the fire spirit named Agunimon?

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

Onmi posted:

In the dub they added a superfluous U

Ah that would explain it, thanks.

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

The first four seasons of Digimon got uploaded to crunchyroll, just in time for me to shamelessly binge before the new series comes out.