Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I didn't like the second season because DNA digivolving is super dumb and there wasn't a whole lotta Kabuterimon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I had to google it and it looks super lame.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

stoutfish posted:

kind of wish there were more mega digimon than the usual suspects (4 greymon megas) and that you didn't have to unlock more than half of the megas by doing quests

guess i'll have to wait another 2 years for the 3ds translation

4 Greymon megas??? I only thought there was War Greymon!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So anyone else has preordered Cyber Sleuth?

I'm waiting or it to come up on the PSN store so I can have my digital monsters digitally.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

mikeycp posted:

But then how will you get your agumon recolor and clothes??

I have no choice but to hope for it to be included in the digital preorder. :palmon::pray:

Burkion posted:

What is the game play like on Cybersleuth

I hear it plays like Final Fantasy X

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They could just show me War Greymon and I'd probably buy it. War Greymon gets me hyped for no reason

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It's those loving arm things, man. I remember it being so rad while Metal Garurumon(or whatever) looking dumb as poo poo. Serves Matt right for being such a poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Drashin posted:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a digital pre-order for Digimon cyber sleuth or anyway to get the pre-order bonuses if you are buying digital?

I'm checking into PSN every once in a while to see but I hope so. My disc drive's as dead as it gets so digital's my only option until I stop being lazy and get it fixed