Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

a life less posted:

I forget that Aussies are supposed to have a sense of humor because mine doesn't.

My border collie is too dumb to not have a sense of humour.

Kalli by straygiraffe, on Flickr

I think (and this is prob gonna be an unpopular opinion) that people overexaggerate the perils of a BC. They're active dogs, sure - but as long as you engage their bodies/minds they aren't nightmarish, though they can be. PI tends to exaggerate the bad and forget the good when it comes to high energy dogs. If you want a BC and have 1.5-2hrs a day to spend exercising a dog, go for it.

this isn't just because mine is broken either, I know tons of people with (working bred!) border collies who have no real trouble with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread