Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
haha they had cheap-rear end mcdonalds happy meal ones too

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SonGWxv_gAU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this guy is fucke dup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr9d0xOjlY&t=3123s

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

lol i remember that ad on the spanish channel. i didn't know the cardboard track existed

streex owned. f-zero owned

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i had those streex and i tried to smash the launcher thing real hard but i missed and slammed my hand onto the pointy car itself

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

this guy is not leaving any details of the past behind him and living life to the fullest

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i had those streex and i tried to smash the launcher thing real hard but i missed and slammed my hand onto the pointy car itself

haha you never learned hand-eye coordination, you're retarded lol

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Sniep posted:

lol i had those as a kid

same. didn't one car have a corner attachment so you could fire it straight up in the air?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

here we go

they were called Streex

omg thank you. you are now my official Forums Friend.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh whoops sorry pram. your kindness will not be forgotten either

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

of COURSE reddit would know

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Check out these fun international language product translations

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

big scary monsters posted:

same. didn't one car have a corner attachment so you could fire it straight up in the air?

i can't remember if it was an attachment or not, but there were definitely jets

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

OP sorry your grandma is full of spiders

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
jk Samuel you're not retarded. i just remembered i tried to hit the pump once as a kid and i ended up pushing down a TNT detonator killing thousands

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

great job guys we did it. off to the goldmine

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

this just seems wrong, somehow

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
This thread is officially for manchild poo poo. I remember having some toy where the parts folded into a credit card sized holder. Usually you had a toothed strip that you threaded through the holder, and a toy you attached in some way. One was a helicopter and when you pulled the strip hard, it would fly.

I also had these battle top things. You put these metal tops in a launcher, twisted it around a bunch, and then hit a button to release it into an arena. This was totally non anime.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
yeah i remember thje plastic garbage i had as a child

pram
Jun 10, 2001
anyone else remember being humorously overweeight and being bullied by the jocks from elementary school to graduate school

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

pram posted:

anyone else remember being humorously overweeight and being bullied by the jocks from elementary school to graduate school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0fBXwDBmo

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

pram posted:

No. My parents made me go outside and play sports and stuff.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pram posted:

Sorry I really just had a crush on you

pram
Jun 10, 2001
:wink:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

pram posted:

nope i was just at that annoying skinnyfat level where i was way too out of shape to engage in any athletic programs or pull trim, but not fat enough to get any adult attention to say "hey maybe you should jog and eat a carrot"

ironically weed caused the biggest weight loss of my life, i started smokin daily when i was ~21 and lost 30 pounds because i was paranoid of the munchies. haha

i was a little 5'8" 210lb pudgy goth before then

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Don Lapre posted:

The computer i left behind. the best case, with the best power supply, and the best motherboard ever made. Used to have more ram and a period correct Geforce card.

Where the magic happens. A7n8x-e deluxe. Dolby digital all the things

Thermalright SLK900U $55, heatsink only. Ballin. Note the motherboard heatsink mod to make it fit.

i assume that had a barton core 2500+ overclocked to 3200+?

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

keyvin posted:

This thread is officially for manchild poo poo. I remember having some toy where the parts folded into a credit card sized holder. Usually you had a toothed strip that you threaded through the holder, and a toy you attached in some way. One was a helicopter and when you pulled the strip hard, it would fly.

I also had these battle top things. You put these metal tops in a launcher, twisted it around a bunch, and then hit a button to release it into an arena. This was totally non anime.

yeah the helicopter one was rad to the max

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i assume that had a barton core 2500+ overclocked to 3200+?

Pretty sure it was a 1600+ overclocked to 2200+ or whatever the 166 or 200mhz bus speed gave you at the time. I had 2500+ @ 3200+ though in my next build using an epic LianLi PC-82 with a psone lcd installed in the 3.5" drive bays like this

not mine

I actually won a pc mod contest at a lan party with this and they gave me some poo poo rear end $30 light up plastic pos case as the prize.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

nope i was just at that annoying skinnyfat level where i was way too out of shape to engage in any athletic programs or pull trim, but not fat enough to get any adult attention to say "hey maybe you should jog and eat a carrot"

ironically weed caused the biggest weight loss of my life, i started smokin daily when i was ~21 and lost 30 pounds because i was paranoid of the munchies. haha

i was a little 5'8" 210lb pudgy goth before then

i have been a n unusually skinny fucker since i was about 10, so the kids who picked on me made fun of retarded stuff like "ha ha ha sagebrush has his shoes laced up like a football" (because it was cool to walk around with the tongues of your shoes folded open like slippers, you see, and i have narrow feet anyway in addition to being skinny)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
nice laces dorktard . did ur mommy lace ur nerd shoes u fuckin pussy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
loving FAGOT

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Binary Badger posted:

this just seems wrong, somehow

He doesn't mind because soon he can pay it all back by unplugging grandma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

computer toucher posted:

He doesn't mind because soon he can pay it all back by unplugging grandma.

Post if you are waiting for someone to die for that sweet sweet fiat currencies.

• Locked thread