Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
oh shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Hi everybody

We sure picked a fine time to play our worst game of the year

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Manoueverable posted:

Hi everybody

We sure picked a fine time to play our worst game of the year

Shut the gently caress up

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Please probate or ban any fans of a team still in the playoffs who posted in this thread, especially if that team wins their Championship Game and goes to the Super Bowl

This is a pity party zone only

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Please probate or ban any fans of a team still in the playoffs who posted in this thread, especially if that team wins their Championship Game and goes to the Super Bowl

This is a pity party zone only

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

vyst posted:

Shut the gently caress up

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
You guys are poo poo

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
this is you seattle fans in this thread right now

MaoistBanker posted:

12 LOCKED OUT FANS

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I will never post early again

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
That's the worst second half collapse I've ever seen from this team. :sigh:

loving hell.

Verisimillipede
Jul 17, 2006

Benne posted:

Sup thread

:sigh:

Ugh you are the worse

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

They were up 16 to goddamn 0

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Well Tigers baseball starts soon right Packers fans?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
One day, the Seahawks will lose a close game where they get dominated for the vast majority of the time.

One day.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

One day, the Seahawks will lose a close game where they get dominated for the vast majority of the time.

One day.

It happened this year.

:smug:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Anyone who questions why Seahawk fans are the worst just needs to look at this thread.

You guys are a bunch of loving babies.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Seahawks fans posted early, we get it, stop talking about it if you want to be able to post in the AFCCG GDT

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Intruder posted:

Seahawks fans posted early, we get it, stop talking about it if you want to be able to post in the AFCCG GDT

I'll take the blame for that, it was just my one post after too many first-half beers.

I try not to shitpost too much but that was obviously a mistake on my part.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

gently caress me for being born in this stupid loving state with this stupid loving team.

gently caress.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Benne posted:

I'll take the blame for that, it was just my one post after too many first-half beers.

I try not to shitpost too much but that was obviously a mistake on my part.

That's fine, and it was fine that you got called out for it, but it's over and done and needs to stop. Packers fans, welcome to the thread

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Infidel Castro posted:

gently caress me for being born in this stupid loving state with this stupid loving team.

gently caress.
Try being a Jaguars fan some time

I won't dispute that Wisconsin is a stupid state though

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
I went into the game assuming the Packers would lose. I was not expecting them to get to a 99% to win probability then blow it. McCarthy needs to get a loving pair of balls, because the constant playing it safe has blown leads for years and it just cost them a trip to the Super Bowl.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

It happened this year.

:smug:

Seattle is in the Superbowl. San Diego didn't even make the playoffs.

Hooray for moral victories :smug:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shath Hole posted:

Seattle is in the Superbowl. San Diego didn't even make the playoffs.

Hooray for moral victories :smug:

This is a safe space

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Infidel Castro posted:

gently caress.

The packers won the Super Bowl several times in recent memory.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

This is a safe space

Lol, fair enough

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Velius posted:

I went into the game assuming the Packers would lose. I was not expecting them to get to a 99% to win probability then blow it. McCarthy needs to get a loving pair of balls, because the constant playing it safe has blown leads for years and it just cost them a trip to the Super Bowl.

Yeah I had no expectations going in but goddamn did I get my hopes up toward the end. :sigh: Pretty crushing loss all considered.

On the upside it was a hell of a year, the team massively exceeded expectations, Rodgers will be healthy by next year and hopefully they'll finally make some coaching changes. He blew it toward the end on that two point conversion attempt, but Ha Ha Clinton-Dix had a hell of a game up to that point and I'm excited to watch Adams develop next year.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

JT Jag posted:

Try being a Jaguars fan some time

It's not that hard, just let the unending despair wash over you and let go of all earthly attachments and concerns. Contemplate the Buddah Up The Light Pole.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Grozz Nuy posted:

One day.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330113001?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Fenrir posted:

That's the worst second half collapse I've ever seen from this team. :sigh:

loving hell.

Pete Carroll knows a thing or two about the details behind orchestrating quick, devastating implosions.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Suspect Bucket posted:

It's not that hard, just let the unending despair wash over you and let go of all earthly attachments and concerns. Contemplate the Buddah Up The Light Pole.
Let go your gridiron tether. Enter the zone of crushed hopes and dreams. Feel empty inside, and become Jaguar.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Bigass Moth posted:

The packers won the Super Bowl several times in recent memory.

I know, and I am aware that as a Packers fan I've been really loving spoiled over the last quarter century. Hell, in only turning 30 this year so the Packers being bad is practically unimaginable. Losing the way they did feels worse than just being a lovely team though. They built me up as high as you could only to make the fall that much more disheartening.

I can only be thankful that being a Philadelphia Flyers fan has prepared me well for days like these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I get that it is devastating to lose a game like this but no, gently caress you, this is the most bullshit thing in sports. A bad beat is nothing like the feeling that comes with your team being seen as irrelevant.

• Locked thread