Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The Jets were not good at football this year. I'm almost not sure if they were even supposed to be good at football this year.

Rex is almost definitely on his way out. I always liked him. It's very possible we pick up a worse coach. Realistically, six seasons, it's time to go. I'm sure he'll kick our asses in Oakland or Washington because that's what Jets football is.

Idzik had a hard job. Guys like Wilkerson, Demario Davis and especially Richardson (who he drafted) are great pieces, but we don't have a ton of young home-grown talent here. We've been net sellers of picks and our drafting hasn't been any better than average. Rebuilding wasn't the worst idea in the world. Maybe he'd stick around in Tennessee or Jacksonville, but this is the New York media and it's kind of a clusterfuck. I'm okay with it because gently caress Calvin Pryor.

May Geno Smith throw footballs off of Johnny Manziel's helmet forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

No one deserves that.

• Locked thread