Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

Doronin posted:

That said, here's a list of things that caused the godamn Saints to make me drink more than normal...

- gently caress Jimmy Graham. I can't remember where I was ranting about how how overrated he is before signing his new deal, but he proved me right. He padded his stats playing from behind in garbage time, but red zone drops and fumbles made him a major liability.

He was also hurt pretty much all season. I'd also add Colston being uncharacteristically stone-handed this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

Hand Row posted:

Receivers start dropping the ball more when they get older.

Yeah, I was sort of afraid that Colston might be done. He used to be such a lock for crucial first downs.

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

• Locked thread