Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

SunshineDanceParty posted:

If they had drafted one of the great rookie WR's this year they'd have so many more options.

i feel like KC would have taken Marqise Lee had they not taken Dee Ford, and he's like the lone rookie WR who didn't tear it up, so whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Volkerball posted:

I can't even take solace in the fact that we prevented other teams from going to the playoffs. We killed the Orton ring dream. :smith: Chiefs on the other hand, gently caress the Chiefs lol.

I am just pretending that the Titans knocked us out of the playoffs because its just as valid

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I think overall this was a really good season for KC.

The defense I think is set for the next year or two:
- young, improving DL of Poe, Bailey, Howard
- young, improving DB rotation of Smith, Gaines, Fleming, Cooper as future CBs and Coleman, Abdullah and Parker at S
- great pass rush with a) the aging, mentor vet (Hali) b) the prime elite (Houston) and c) the ascending rookie (Ford)

the offense is a mess BUT
- Albert Wilson came on strong enough at the end of the year that he will be a decent WR going forward
- DAT is being used really well by Andy Reid
- Kelce is a great young piece
- Jeff Allen and Donald Stephenson will hopefully be starting again next year

So if KC just can find some more WRs, Guards, ILBs in the draft and FA they should be in a position to be at least .500 next year

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I've never met someone who seriously and completely changed sports rooting interests as an adult, I hope you do it because it seems like a smart move. I don't even start rooting for a World Cup team until its the quarterfinals and I know who's good

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Chiefs offense was 16th in scoring, exactly average. They did do stuff with passing, its just that Alex can't throw great outside the hashes because it requires more strength

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Did SA2K really melt down over ....Ryan Lindley in this thread last night, and get banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Running around after an inflated ball is serious mans business, only thing that compares is being troops

• Locked thread