Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I was registering for their bullshit and ran into this

http://youtu.be/TFSb8gOfphM

It is loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
It even has raid content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w091P8Up4I

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

SOOOOO NICE. VEEEEEEYYYY GUUUUUDDD.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

One download is finished, I'll be done shortly.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Third World Reggin posted:

One download is finished, I'll be done shortly.

I am already done.

Hey all you fucks reading this. Get in CTS Poop Angry Dome mumble and PREPARE FOR TONIGHTISH FOR THE RAPTURE WILL CUM.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/grithok

I am streaming this horrible thing

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Race is the genesis of montel

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Black Gold: Check your Knight privilege.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

World of Mechwarrior: German Front

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

http://www.twitch.tv/grithok

I am streaming this horrible thing

He is still streaming. LOOK AT THIS poo poo

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BEHOLD THE JACKDAW OSPERY

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Ok we played this for a bit, and uhh... it is really janky and really fun.

Like broken fun, not that normal you want to play to progress fun.

The two factions, one has access to mech suits and the other has access to animals. You can rank these up world of tanks style, level up with them, and use them everywhere except in some dungeons.

I have a helicopter at level 15 and drinkfist has a god drat plane. There is a boat, train, and a bunchf of loving mechs.

The classes seem weird as gently caress and what ever.

We have seen one gold spam.

If you kill players you can get sent to jail

This is literally the wushu client with html errors and everything

If you do sign up for this game, just remember, don't use a password you use elsewhere. snail games usa is not secure.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
How much glue do I have to huff before 'it's age of wushu client and still run by snail but worse payment model' seems like a good idea?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

So me and grithok were testing the prison system. They sent me to exile island and told me I had to collect a massive amount of herbs and kill a massive amount of boars to repent and reduce my wanted points to get out faster. Literally the punishment is the worst kind of quest in an mmo. Also for killing Grithok twice and getting 200 wanted points for it and then letting him kill me netted me a 95 min jail time.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

How to play a snail usa game

Step 1: Create an account with a password you don't use anywhere else

Step 2: Never give them money

Step 3: Expect poo poo to be broken and have flashing icons like a 1998 geocities spam site

Step 4: Enjoy the broken poo poo which is just funny

Step 5: take it too far and hand them your wallet god damnit why are you still playing this game haro

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Updated OP to include security warning.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Current in game status

We got a guild, GoonTang. Turns out spaces are illegal characters.

You either apply by pressing G or going to the guild npc in the first town. I don't know if you need level 15 or if pressing G works, but what ever.

poo poo is broken fun.

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

poo poo is broken fun.

did someone say my name

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Warrior Princess posted:

did someone say my name

It is bad enough you may not even touch this

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Installing now.

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

It is bad enough you may not even touch this

whoa

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

This almost sounds like fun. Yet I know that if I play it then it won't be and I will regret it.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Streaming this right meow.

http://www.twitch.tv/stanleypain007

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
One of the really encouraging things for you is they don't even spell "password" right on their signup page.

e: One of their class pages has completely different stats listed than all the other classes. And I don't just mean "These are clearly the same stats with different names", I mean there is absolutely no way you could tie one set of stats to the other. Like most have things like "Range" and "Sustainability" and the other has literal "Strength" "Agility" type stats.

Mulva fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 30, 2014

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Questionable design choices coupled with a hackneyed steampunk theme, all tied together with broken English? Huh, I guess Zybourne Clock got finished after all.

What server/faction are we playing on, by the way? If in fact we're braindead enough to be doing so.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

There are two choices. Mad max germanic steam punk and then the Navi.

We went with steam punk but this isn't a long term commitment. The other side is underpopulated in wars since well, they made a game, only advertised steam punk, and only those people joined.

So we are on the lokemae server as the steam punk faction, gently caress if I can recall their name, under the guild goontang.

Don't take the game too seriously and get prepared to click through everything.

The first 10 levels are the intro levels and take about 30-40 minutes to do. It looks like they should of been 2 hours to do with all the poo poo they throw at you but then condensed the levels for a western audience.

Most of the kill quests are kill 1 thing

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Why would you ever pick dumb animals over giant robots and flying hover jets?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This game likes to throw A LOT of poo poo at you 2 fast 2 furious style at you. I'm going to bed before I realize it's almost 2:30am and I need to be up at 5am. Oh wait.... :shobon:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

1. Can I puke on people again?
2. Can I still use Subway gift cards to pay for poo poo?
3. Can I the follow the lady to the guest room?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

NPCs Keep putting me in strange poo poo to send me to the next guy. This was the second one. The first one was some hosed up unicycle.

Unguided posted:

1. Can I puke on people again?
2. Can I still use Subway gift cards to pay for poo poo?
3. Can I the follow the lady to the guest room?

No. No. No.

Allow me to undo what the gently caress Grithok caused.

This is running on some heavily modified Wushu Engine. You got your millions of complicated menus and systems and your hosed up chat emojis. Thats all you get. There is no relation past that with Age of Wushu. There is no Kung Fu. No special movement walk on walls/water poo poo. There is no china voice acting. No random encounters. No China people in general.

This is German Steampunk World of Tanks/Mechwarrior vs The loving Navi blue fucks from Avatar. Like Grithok said no one wants to be the loving avatar poo poo people and there was no advertising for this game in general so the crowd is non-existant. Game is not dead because we still saw a handful of players that were not us leveling up but this isn't Massive.

Most of you are asking yourselves something along the line of "Oh wow did this game just come out? I think I remember hearing about this." and the answer is loving No this game did not just come out. This game released in June with a Open/Closed Beta Cycle prior to that as well. This game has literally done anti marketing to the point where no one even knew this poo poo existed. What this game did just do is release an expansion that added naval combat and boosted the level cap from 40 to 50. That poo poo is new. Right now in the leaderboards the top players are level 48. So don't be surprised at this game's loving population because you thought this thread was about Black Desert.

Ive been playing it for the better part of the night with Grithok and it is a Fun Bad Game. Snail Games has made another game that is loving fun but because they hate Americans we get this massive pile of bad on top of the fun. I have just reached level 20 and not even seen what the gently caress the cash shop looks like or what it contains. I don't know when it is gonna happen but eventually they are going to want me to pay them and I can't find it yet. Unless you are clinically insane then do not give Snail games any real information about you or give them money. The company itself is made out of goldsellers and hackers.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I dunno the game is kinda just bad bad so far but it is amusing in it's badness. I'm AnimeRambo.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

randombattle posted:

I dunno the game is kinda just bad bad so far but it is amusing in it's badness. I'm AnimeRambo.

Get the gently caress in mumble loser.

CTS. Poop The Angry Dome.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Well I guess I'm stuck buying Subway with the gift cards I got for Christmas.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

If the game gives you any dumbass collect ten bear asses quest then tell the game it can go gently caress and use a tank. Finishes that poo poo up in under 30 seconds.

TAKE THE LEMONS YOU FUCKS. KAROOOOOOOOOWWWAMMOOOCHAAA

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Drinkfist posted:

Get the gently caress in mumble loser.

CTS. Poop The Angry Dome.

I'll be on in the coming days. My mother is in the hospital so I'm kinda busy.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

The Npcs in this game look pretty cool. I want this guy's everything.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

This game is a big "What if the mmo setting took place with conventional warfare" kind of hosed up twist. All those loving mopes roaming about mindlessly in the woods never expected me to show up in a loving helicopter with cannons and missiles. They literally don't stand a loving chance. They can't even reach me in the sky or survive a few volleys from this poo poo. A real gently caress you to the whole genre this game is.

gently caress your 10 Bear asses and your loving poo poo forest you goddam bandits. :Tanks and Helicopters roll in: Welcome to the poo poo because I AM THE CREAM. THE CREAM OF THE CROP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

NOTHING MEANS NOTHING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Is the swear filter still in? Can you say horse?

• Locked thread