Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Ah, a new game by beloved company Snail! I'll play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
My character has steampunk underpants and a helicopter.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Like literally his gitch got a gear on it for no reason, nothing could be more steampunk.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
After using my steam-helicopter to assassinate a spy, I comforted her friend from my steam-helicopter, then got a treasure chest with a lvl 40 mount that is essentially this:

I am enjoying this game pretty unironically at this point

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's kind of fun? Crafting is a pain in the rear end since you are clearly meant to be grinding mobs forever for crafting drops but the quests have been retooled to "kill one bear"

The server is pretty much dead, I support goons taking it over for a week or until people get bored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I saw a guy with that earlier, how do you get the wolf-machine gatling gun mount? Also can I shoot diseased mechanical wolves with it.

• Locked thread