Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
This is literally the worst thread in this subforum including the xbox one sucks megathread and games chat and eve thread. Grats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ill give you a hard door slam on your face.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Fuckin chuck the hard drive through a window with a poorly written note taped to it in Spanish

Doubti g youd last one second against the jungle that surrounds my house and the dismantled cars.and tires laying about
If that doesnt kill you i will

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Dear w.stancer: Im gonna gently caress your rear end human being style.and punch out your balls.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Im a stupid piece of poo poo bitch my balls are mini ferrero rocher sized and when my dick is out flight of the bumblebees iexplicably starts playing and i hate eery single.one.of you loving turbofaggots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Speaking of Co-op stuff was anyone ever able to get Perfect Dark's co-op mode working right on the N64? I really wanted to be able to help my siblings out while we were playing it but it always ran really choppy. Was our cartridge just hosed or is that how the game ran in co-op?

Goldeneye speedrunners look at the ground cause the game runs faster this way so i dont have hopes that rendering stuff twice in a more advanced goldeneye would work in anything but Powerpoint mode

• Locked thread