Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/ClaireAnneCarr/status/549641925457108992

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Indie Video Game Music Composer, Leader and Supreme Lord of Zebes System, Reviewer known as DanielSanGMR, also making your MLP Rock Remixes

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gay skull posted:

Seriously speaking tho, nobody gave a flying poo poo about Shantae until the Kickstarter, and they were already two games in. It's not actually a very good game series, but it's got hot ladies and it's indie, you see :awesome:

i cared

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wow why wasnt one of the rarest game boy color games and a dsi-ware game mentioned more often , i cant imagine. why are more people talking about these games now that they know and can play them, i dont know. must be because indie pixels nostalgia boobs!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

the alien game a nd mighty switch force and some of the other crap wayforward has made is also goo

the kickstarter game is gonna have a costume so shantae dresses up like the switch force cop lady!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i hated mighty switch force at first b/c it felt so slow but then it kinda clicked and now i love it

yea its cool and just kinda methodical to get a perfect run down

i dont like the levels that are big rooms you gotta memorize the the right launchers to use they kinda ruin it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gay skull posted:

well then ya got earthbound

-it didn't sell all that well either
-the internet collectively got a boner for it out of nowhere and it's still worth buttloads of💲for no reason; no Kickstarter, not indie, nothin'
-Earthbound is a great game and didn't need any promotion to become a major cult classic

Shantae:
-two games came out, one of which was on both DSi and iOS, and still didn't really sell very well, nobody cared
-third game comes out, has a widely advertised Kickstarter, suddenly Shantae is an indie classic
-nobody was talking about Shantae in the least, ever, until the third game's kickstarter

I just I don't know, I don't get it, these kids these days with their kickstarters and their steams

the ios version didnt come out until the middle of the kickstarter, it was part of their kickstarter promotion

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gay skull posted:

well then ya got earthbound

-it didn't sell all that well either
-the internet collectively got a boner for it out of nowhere and it's still worth buttloads of💲for no reason; no Kickstarter, not indie, nothin'
-Earthbound is a great game and didn't need any promotion to become a major cult classic

Shantae:
-two games came out, one of which was on both DSi and iOS, and still didn't really sell very well, nobody cared
-third game comes out, has a widely advertised Kickstarter, suddenly Shantae is an indie classic
-nobody was talking about Shantae in the least, ever, until the third game's kickstarter

I just I don't know, I don't get it, these kids these days with their kickstarters and their steams

shantae on gbc didnt sell poor like earthbound did, it was hardly made, theres like 15000 copies of it total, youre a fuckin idiot

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ragg posted:

Do you think if i go to the dcotor and say, help me doctor i can't jo to shantae, that he will book me for surgery asap

yes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral posted:

shantae is not a genie. genies dont have legs, they have ghost tails. source: disney's alladin starring robbin williams (nintendo gamer)

shes a half genie

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FutonForensic posted:

Uhhh bullshit? Shantae exists only to titillate the mindless legion of gamer manchildren.

I prefer games that cater to my intellect, not my base urges. :nws:

nice first post in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

• Locked thread