Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SunAndSpring posted:

You guys know how to transfer Steam games from one comp to another?

Uninstall them from one computer and sign into steam on another and install them there if they have limited installs; otherwise just sign into Steam and download them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if you mean avoiding re downloading I'm p sure you can just copy data from steam apps once you have started the installation on a new pc unless that's different now

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Id rather have my dick be full of fistulae and get the flute guy from jethro tull to play freebird on my organ after eating a kilo of carolina reapers than have widestancer be a mod

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Id rather have my dick be full of fistulae and get the flute guy from jethro tull to play freebird on my organ after eating a kilo of carolina reapers than have widestancer be a mod

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
If you clik on the steam toolbar you cna find backup and restore game files. Use that its pretty simple and im sure theres some compression involved

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

can we pkease keep this thread gaming related thanks. so I just played the new mario and what a surprised, Nintendo made another dumb game for babies that is poo poo

discuss

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Stux posted:

can we pkease keep this thread gaming related thanks. so I just played the new mario and what a surprised, Nintendo made another dumb game for babies that is poo poo

discuss

Nintendo is really good please don't troll.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Mario thinks that you're a huge human being, any thoughts?

Controversial opinion but we'll have to see how other posters weigh in on this.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Nintendo is really good please don't troll.

as I said I just this second played the new mario and it's bad like.... wow we get it Nintendo, mario can jump, let's do something new already

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah he's got a moustache and collects coins I get it jesus let's mix it up a bit maybe

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Stux posted:

as I said I just this second played the new mario and it's bad like.... wow we get it Nintendo, mario can jump, let's do something new already

Stux posted:

discuss

These are two different things.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Stux posted:

yeah he's got a moustache and collects coins I get it jesus let's mix it up a bit maybe

how do you feel about a beard and dollar bills instead?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

These are two different things.

please explain how the new mario from Nintendo isn't a bad game because I don't see it ibjust see old gameplay and old ideas on an old console for old peopke

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

zen death robot posted:

drat i didn't know you were that big of a fan of hers

She promised to coordinate with me and dress as regina for comic on but instead went as some gay rear end rpg character and from then on ive been a salty dylan

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FPzero posted:

how do you feel about a beard and dollar bills instead?

you're hired

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

zen death robot posted:

I hate it when games are fun, they should always focus on serious issues that LF refugees love instead.

agreed

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Post if you like Dreadmor

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

widestancerwplease defend the new mario game. it's trash bad for rear end childs

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

zen death robot posted:

1) you have bad taste in just about everything
a) evidence: your posting

2) you hate Nintendo

Conclusion: Nintendo must actually be good

you said just about, where do we agree, let me know, let's make a connection

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Stux posted:

widestancerwplease defend the new mario game. it's trash bad for rear end childs

Which one? There are several really fun and good ones. I played Super Mario 3D land both with coworkers and friends locally and it was absolutely amazing.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
So age of wushu was a fun bad game but an mmo

snail usa took most of their code and recreated a new game called black gold

it is janky, feels like a virus while installing it, but actually has some good poo poo

we got a thread for it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690892

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Which one? There are several really fun and good ones. I played Super Mario 3D land both with coworkers and friends locally and it was absolutely amazing.

thebfucking new one

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i JUST played it it's new and it's mario

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Stux posted:

thebfucking new one

Stux posted:

i JUST played it it's new and it's mario

:stare:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

why is this so hard to comorehend it's the NEW mario

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Every single Mario game is insanely good, you must be incapable of having fun or drawing any enjoyment from life

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

im going to the gym you better have abfucking answer for me when I get back. later nerds.""

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

Every single Mario game is insanely good, you must be incapable of having fun or drawing any enjoyment from life

agreed

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

except the new one is bad

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Mario 3D land wasn't quite as good as people said, but 3D world was hella good. Kind of a step down after SMG 1 and 2 but I think those are legit two of the top 10 games ever made so

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ivew come so far since those heady days

Adam Bowen posted:

Mario 3D land wasn't quite as good as people said, but 3D world was hella good. Kind of a step down after SMG 1 and 2 but I think those are legit two of the top 10 games ever made so

agree but the new one? it's rly bad bro

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Look I don't like it when you call me a human being but I sure as poo poo will use the term "gay" in a pejorative sense when talking about games that are fun, and good.

scraps69
Dec 28, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Mario thinks that you're a huge human being, any thoughts?

Have to agree with Mario heh.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Look I don't like it when you call me a human being but I sure as poo poo will use the term "gay" in a pejorative sense when talking about games that are fun, and good.

actually I wont anymore I was wrongn to use it in the past

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
can we bring back forums cancer for stux because jesus christ

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

hubris.height posted:

it really isn't that good

It has a character that is just a pile of blood with boobs with an evil skeleton inside. How bad can it be?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

VideoGames posted:

can we bring back forums cancer for stux because jesus christ

there is an easyway to avoid my psot stay in imo zone
namaste :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Stux posted:

there is an easyway to avoid my psot stay in imo zone