Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Stux posted:

yeah he's got a moustache and collects coins I get it jesus let's mix it up a bit maybe

how do you feel about a beard and dollar bills instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Hey Widestancer, just wanted to say you have a really good video games avatar and I'm jealous.

Metroid is the best series.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

When I played Sleeping Dogs, I actively walked places just because I was in awe of how much detail the developers put into the world.

It's a good game.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Binding of Isaac is a really good roguelike game but it has a really divisive aesthetic. If it weren't for the excessive gore and toilet humor that makes up everything in it, I would recommend it more but I know it's not for everyone solely because of how it looks.

Which is a shame because there's a ton of content in it and it's mostly all good.

Solid game, terrible aesthetic basically.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I watched the DKC Tropical Freeze run earlier and was blown away by what's doable in that game. He beat the any% in 1 hour, 35 minutes.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I use an Xbox 360 controller and it works extremely well for good game Shovel Knight as well as for my console emulation such as the randomized Super Metroid romhack I've been playing lately (this is also good and fun).

You. I like you. They ARE lots of fun.

Now try the door randomizer, where every door can take you somewhere random. I can give you a link to it later if you need it.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

If you're a woman in an FPS can you look down and see your boobs

:greencube:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

hubris.height posted:

i just beat that dumb boss that requires switching the thermal and regular visor in metroid prime

im glad that's over but its gonna ruin any hopes of my playing the game again

It's fun, if you manage to sequence break the game and get a later weapon before fighting golem dude, you can hit him for like, double damage. He's actually weak to it despite the fact it's supposed to be impossible to get by that point.

Prime is a great game, one of the best.

• Locked thread