Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I should buy captain toad but there just isn't enough time in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Up to the Elves whats your avatar about? Looks cool

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
If it makes you better I didn't really like Lost Planet 2

And Lost Planet 3 is truly bad apparently

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I just want Monster Hunter 4 to be out already

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I find pso2 fun. But i also didn't play it when it first came out and had bad content and only 4 classes. Apparently that first year was pretty rough.

that said you still might not like it but thats cool. The game still has a lot of annoying stuff in it to be sure.

Oh they released an english PC benchmark for a chinese MMO version of Monster Hunter. But yeah......

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Just as an anecdote PC dev house Relic is doing work on pso 2 now apparently. Pretty weird.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

Eonwe posted:

What kind of gamer fuel you guys running on tonight

Chili dog for me

Chicken udon. No spice since my stomach feels kind of bad.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
You can still buy Surge? What

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
i am lightning

the rain transformed

and then a couple of years i got to play that game and chopped up a bunch of bullshit cyborgs and robots.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Who is going to Evo 2k15?

I would like to, if vacation permits. That said the only game I care about is Xrd and that will be an all Japanese top 8. Not that I give a gently caress but lol if you root for any other nationality in that game.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Yoooooooooo daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnmnnnn

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I usually don't have toast for breakfast

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I'm not even sure what game that is tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePhenomenalBaby