Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Today I got my wisdom teeth removed. Without Shovel Knight, I probably would have wrote this day off as the worst of the year because I have felt horrible since I have had the surgery.

Seriously Shovel Knight is really good get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope you don't get a dry socket, but if you do, consider buying a Nintendo 3DS so you can take it to your oral surgeon's office with you. Get Kirby Triple Deluxe so you will have something pleasing and colorful to play while on painkillers.

I hope I don't get dry socket either, but I kind of had to do poo poo I shouldn't have done (spitting) because the anesthesia wearing off made me vomit a couple of times. poo poo's not fun. At least the Percocets help. I'm doing a pretty good job at Shovel Knight despite being high as gently caress though.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You guys know how to transfer Steam games from one comp to another?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Wind Waker was really nice and is my favorite Zelda, but that one part about fetching the pieces of the Tri-Force or something (I can't remember at the moment) was dull.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Waiting on The Witcher 3 and Pillars of Eternity. That's about it for me.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

KoldPT posted:

I wish totalbiscuit shut up forever

I don't know why people hate him so much. He's just boring as gently caress and acts smug about being a big video game person. I mean, I can barely watch the guy because his voice puts me to sleep.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

how hard can i game on a touch screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Finally got around to installing Shadow of Mordor. It's pretty decent. It's a little on the easy side, though, like I thought it would be. Some of the boss characters are tough, but the rest are chumps.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I received a book called Dictionary of the Khazars from one of the guys who wrote The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind once. poo poo was rad.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Excels posted:

someone explain CHIM

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Virtually nobody who played 3 knows it either because it's only for ultra spergs who read in-character posts from developers on forums.

Most of the basics are in the 36 Sermons of Vivec. Reading all the Sermons in-game is difficult, though, because they're hidden all over the place.

Third World Reggin posted:

but if you used it you would be playing morrowind which would be a bad thing

:getout:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Bunch of loving scrubs. Can't play the game right, can't enjoy the game without mods, and they don't even read the dialogue or books in-game. This is just sad.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

A reminder, chim is told in a long volume where the ending is it is all useless why did you read all of this you idiot and people love it.

And then there is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpDDjGI8bM

Why is it so hard to grasp that if the green bar is low, you miss a lot and should probably drink a potion to get it back up?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Dogs like the taste of headphone cords for some reason. I have to keep any pair of headphones I got hid or my dumbass dog will devour them like the idiot she is.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

this is fairly epic

I wonder if this guy is making money off this poo poo. 2 million views for previewing poo poo like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DhC3wmJXo

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

video game dunkey
I like that video where he met George Costanza.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ih9QXqYi28

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Interesting article. Allow me to offer a rebuttal:

gently caress you

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 22, 2015

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I always want to know what fantasy food that has no real life equivalent tastes like.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

why wouldn't you put your phone and wallet in your front pockets

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I have no idea how you release a game for 60 bucks plus 15 per month right now next to Guild Wars 2 and not feel a deep sense of shame. Not that GW2 is totally incredible but it's a well made and well supported MMO with no monthly fee at all.

Because Guild Wars 2 is a hollow shell of the first game and the only poo poo they release nowadays is really boring "Living Story" crap or whatever they call it where your character acts second fiddle to the writer's Mary Sue characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Adam Bowen posted:

Starbound is on sale for 25% off today, should I go for it?

Do you have a mental disability that significantly lowers your IQ? If yes, than you should totally get Starbound.

• Locked thread