Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I tried to play that The Next Big Thing: Hollywood Monsters game and the writing was so devoid of charm and humor that I gave up 6 minutes in. It has pretty favorable user reviews so maybe I'm just crazy? Or maybe the game loses a lot in translation.

It's weird, I usually love adventure games. Well, except the Telltale Jurassic Park game, but gently caress that disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I have these, don't bother honestly. It's 100% style over substance, you can get the same effect watching the whole thing on Youtube. No More Heroes 1 has one of my favorite stories in a game but the actual game part sucks

That's a terrible lie. Both of those games are intensely satisfying to play.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Where'd the rules thread go? Cuz I really wanna make fun of a fat nerd but I'm not sure if that's verboten due to context.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Threads about how much you hate yourself go in E/N.

Good job clearing Easy difficulty, but the true challenge awaits in Normal.

• Locked thread