Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer

Excels posted:

i bet there are people here who bought huniepop

I just got it gifted by a friend. So I had to play the whole thing and unlock all the girls, ironically ofc tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The sword narrator just reminds me of peter dinklage from Destiny and that's pretty much the only thing I have against the game.

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If anyone at Ubisoft gave a poo poo they would've made a business case scenario and realize they stood to gain absolutely nothing and just pissed off customers that will probably not buy future games from them.

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
All MMOs are poo poo. Just designed to suck as much cash as possible from the player base, as long as possible, with the least amount of developer resources.

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Vindictus is a good Mini Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

No game that sells haircuts for 5bux is good. Unless it's some kind of barbershop simulator.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to trying out Black Desert when it's English

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Yea tbh I don't mind the cosmetic cash shops. Cuz poo poo like that I'd always optional. How a game like Tera does it tho, it turns into garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Excels posted:

lol WoW sent out statues to people who had been playing for over ten years and they instantly appeared on eBay

Time to find out how much 10 years of their life is worth

• Locked thread