Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Excited for Deadman Wonderland again(They've got it on Netflix but Toonami is pretty much the only way I consume anime.) It'd be cool to get something like Durarara back again too, maybe do another run of Death Note?

TwoPair posted:

A Quick Note: PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO DISCUSS ANY AND ALL SHOWS! A lot of people always push for the thread to get separated into AS and Toonami threads, but I really didn't see the need when it's only bombarded on Saturday nights, the same as most other TV IV threads when goons start live posting while watching the shows. Also, talk of comedy stuff tends to get spread out because AS spreads it out during the week instead of putting premieres all on one night. But if you want to talk about how great Eric Andre or any of AS's other programming is any other day of the week, do so with pride. I encourage it! I assure you, we're open. THAT SAID:
What do you care, you shoe polish smelling motherfucker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crabtree posted:

Can we just talk about DB related anything as long as Naruto is on?
Only if we can do it again when the west coast Naruto starts.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Y-Hat posted:

This was just posted on the Adult Swim Facebook page with the date 1/19/15. Get hyped yall.

Yeah, it's a 15 second video, but it's just the Guild of Calamitous Intent's logo being splattered with blood with no sound, so you're really not missing much.
Here's hoping its for something more substantial than them just announcing a date for new episodes on the 19th or a sneak peak for the next season or something.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well that's more than I was expecting. I wonder if it's an actual standalone special or if it's just a couple episodes from the next season like when they showed the Halloween episode early last time.

It says it will "CHANGE THE VENTUREVERSE FOREVER." I'm gonna assume everyone dies and this is their way to get out of making an entire next season.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone know what page of the thread the new schedule info was posted? I was caught completely off guard by the block ending when it did. I just started having the time to stay up and watch the whole thing through SAC and Bebop this year, so I'm kind of Mad About VideogamesAnimes over them snipping off the tail end of the night.

e: vvvvv Thanks, I just wanted to read everybody else's reactions to it. No Dandy, no Bebop, no SAC, other than DBZ I don't really feel like it's even worth tuning in anymore.

bango skank fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey Goonami faithful, after a lot of work finding settings I easily missed, I believe I'm now in a position where I feel I can take the helm on streaming duties instead of Hace. Video problems are fixed, my audio may not be exactly perfect, but it's decent enough, and my connection isn't super fast, but it should be reliable enough to keep us through the night. We'll have to see on Saturday. Now, with that, I feel I can officially announce the series to replace Yoshihiko.

Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger!

Much like Yoshihiko, Akibaranger is an officially-sanctioned parody, but with Super Sentai/Power Rangers instead of Dragon Quest. It follows three nerds as they travel into their own delusions to save Nerd Heaven Akihabara from a dastardly team of marketing executives who want to destroy the otaku way of life as we know it!

Now, what makes Akibaranger truly special is that its main character is this guy.

You thought Kintaro Oe was Goon Jesus, Nobuo Akagi is a goddamn god among goons and he is a loving blast because he loves this poo poo. So come join us Saturdays at 1 am to fight for your right to be goony.

I've never tuned in for Goonami but this looks hilarious.

• Locked thread