Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

muscles like this? posted:

NTSF:SD:SUV is definitely canceled.

Eh, not technically cancelled. Paul Scheer is just too busy. He said back in June that [AS] would be happy to do more if he gets around to writing more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Unsupervised was pretty drat good. I was kinda upset when FX unceremoniously canceled it.

Maybe they'll pick up Ugly Americans too.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I think that's something Comedy Central did themselves, didn't they? Not really something that a competitor can air.

CC was just the distributor, Augenblick Studios was the production company (same that does superjail.)

There should be nothing preventing syndication rights being sold to [as].

Hell, even if CC was the production company they could do it.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Breakfast All Day posted:

Although seeing Brent Spiner on the verge of tears was a bit rough.

Seeing Sirtis crack up next to him was gold though.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Twisc posted:

This Triumph show is terrible. Having to endure 20 minutes of total poo poo to see 2 minutes of funny Triumph bits is not good TV.

I have to agree somewhat with this. This should just be a 15 minute show. The plot framework fell completely flat and served only as a way to get to the Triumph bits at the convention.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

[AS]'s twitter feed is amusing right now too. They are denying everything and claiming Robot Chicken is on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Did the animation for China, IL get thicker lines for this season or is it just me?

• Locked thread