Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Crying while taking a piss truly Gohan is the savior Earth has been waiting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
I always thought he ate his own leg.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
He accidentally kills his own father!

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Budump-Tis

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
The hell is this?

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Argus Zant posted:

he's blaming the imminent apocalypse on a man who had ZERO loving INVOLVEMENT with it

he has sentenced an INNOCENT MAN TO DEATH because he has no loving sense of right and wrong, and thinks that half-assed attempts to salve public opinion are more important than TRYING TO PREVENT THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF HOLY TERRA

He's an rear end in a top hat but keeping the populist from rioting with a blood sacrifice logical, then again he's in Gurren Lagann and that's not how it works.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

muscles like this? posted:

How did they work around Tien losing his hand in the crappy edit version?

They said it could grow back.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
This would be a lot more touching if you watched Dragonball.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Piccolo hes FIVE!

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Argus Zant posted:

this show is out of its goddamn mind, but not in a good way

like, Space Dandy was completely loving bonkers, but it had charm and pizazz to it, and the bonkers-ness sorta fed into that

this show is completely loving bonkers, but in a way that makes you think the production studio HQ doubled as an insane asylum

You know I liked it for that reason, sans that rapey part in the middle.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
A scopedog?

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
I like Rossiu he just cant lighten up.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

JT Jag posted:

I always assumed that the base unit of measurement, or 1, was a normal human (or alien of equivalent strength) with no fighting experience or natural ability.

No thats 5.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

MrAristocrates posted:

I'm just bringing it up now because even the first time I watched it I couldn't give a poo poo about the deaths in this episode because "let's kill all the side characters we never did anything with!" was so laughably transparent and it only seems worse now.

Ya this is not great the only people I had any idea who they were was the two dumb guys.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Ya know I'm reminded of Domon's similar rear end-pullery durin the final round of the Gundam Fight, so I don't have that big a problem with this.

• Locked thread