Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Man the toonami lineup is pretty dire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I imagine that AoT and Hellsing cost a pretty penny as well

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
e: RAW IS GOKU

Hace fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 30, 2014

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

J.A.B.C. posted:

Are we talking about wrestling or about NTSF:SD:SUV?

Dragonball Z

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Waffleman_ posted:

Getting this streaming poo poo started is too loving complicated and frustrating and I think I broke ustream, so I give up for now. Hace, have your poo poo ready Saturday.

I'm always ready

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Let's never speak of Devilman again.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Waffleman_ posted:

Starting at 8 tonight, you can now enjoy the adventures of Goonami icon and Goon Jesus Kintaro Oe legally. Crunchyroll is adding both the subtitled and dubbed versions of Golden Boy to their catalog.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I won't believe it until it airs.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
This is all just a bait and switch for jojo

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
You could argue since this is an earlier timeslot (not even midnight!), they might have to be more conservative.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Here is a detailed list of your newfound mod powers:

Read ADTRW

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I have like 3 or 4 posts you can probate over there, use them wisely.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Honestly if they were going to air jojo and really wanted to sell people on it, they should air part 3 first. Parts 1 and 2 work just as well a prequel.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Nobody cares about fake kanji

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Actually I just kinda checked out of KLK halfway through, and then caught up as the series was ending. It's hard to care about the "questionable" stuff to a point because it's just stupid.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I'm Rohan

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I've watched like 0 inuyasha up until the last minute

the gently caress's going on here?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Beef Waifu posted:

don't do it hace

Tell me.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
so the man is using a christmas reef to eject a baby outside of a larger man so the smaller man can use the larger man??!?!?
????????

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
BUT HE WAS A CRYSTAL MAN THE WHOLE TIME

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Kagome suuuuuuucks

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Beef Waifu posted:

Kagura tells Sesshomaru about The Infant being the possessor of the heart of Naraku, as she leaves him with a crystal connection to the Fuyouheki. Hakudoshi brings Kagura back to the temple, all to observe Goryomaru being murdered. The demons were being slain and brought to the temple to amass a large amount of demonic aura, the better to mask the presence of The Infant. The protagonists are lured into the stomach of a large stone demon, trapping them there with the intent of collecting the last shard of the Shikon Jewel held by Kagome after they are dissolved by digestion. Kikyo encounters Kanna, who is holding The Infant. However, the soulless demon stops her attempt to kill The Infant. InuYasha attaches the last shard of the Shikon Jewel to the Tetsusaiga, causing him to transform to demon form. Kagome embraces him, subduing him long enough to purify the shard. After breaking out with a final Adamant Barrage they vow to pursue Naraku until he is destroyed.

I read about 10% of this, and understood none of it.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
WHENEVER I READ STUFF MORE poo poo HAPPENS WHAT IS GOING ON

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Beef Waifu posted:

At the end of the manga, Kagome is stuck inside the darkness of the Shikon No Tama. Losing her heart to despair, she nearly wished on it. If she had she (along with the finished Naraku) would be a new generation of the fighters inside of the Shikon Jewel. Inuyasha uses Meidou Tetsusiaga to follow Kagome, not knowing where she's gone after the dissapearance of the Well. It was Naraku's last doing.

However, once inside Inuyasha is determined to find Kagome. He denies that her destiny was to fight in the Jewel, but to meet him and his to meet her. They find eachother and Kagome is now no longer afraid or full of doubt. She wishes for the Shikon Jewel to dissapear.

Three years pass. The Well exists, but is sealed. Kagome graduates in her time. In the Sengoku Jidai, Shippou leaves often to train become a great demon. Kohaku and Kirara do the same thing, and Totosai made him a fine weapon. Sango and Miroku have finally stopped their silly antics and their bond is now apparent. They had twins that were probably around a year or so old, and a newborn. Inuyasha's heart still lingers on Kagome, hers on Inuyasha.

Finally she realizes what she needs to do. After sharing a long embrace with her mother, Inuyasha smells something familiar. He reaches his hand into the Well, and Kagome steps out. They marry, and all is well.

Of course, not so much for Sesshomaru-sama, who seemed less than amused when he was called "Brother-in-law". He was visiting Rin to give her a new kimono. She was currently living in Kaede's village as a way to proceed her decision. Eventually, she is supposed to have a choice between Sesshomaru and the humans.

All in all, it's a happily ever after. Kagome begins to learn about herbs and everything as she settles into the Sengoku Jidai. It doesn't really seem as if she'll go back, as her brother wouldn't let some other kids meet his sister, and her embrace with her mother. But she gets to be with Inuyasha.

There is no kiss, the only one I've seen is in the second movie of Inuyasha. Inuyasha: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass or Inuyasha: Kagami no Naka no Mugenjo.

I hope that helps. You can read it at:

I'm going to devote my life to understand the Inuyasha mythos

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
boohoo imma baby

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
so like

if they hid all of the people underground

why did they also hide their most powerful weapon underground

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Will you be my deadman?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Beef Waifu posted:

This is not to bring up the myriad of prisoners in that prison who were all probably locked up like Viral was for what were basically petty reasons.

BUT THE GREATER GOOD

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
ehhhhh I guess? I dunno I like deadman.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Oh my loving god, I thought Bleach died

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Argus Zant posted:

Q: Why has God forsaken us

also, Jojo when

There's always next year

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Well there was the whole thing with Seras' mom too.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Beef Waifu posted:

I really don't understand why HunterxHunter doesn't have a dub by now though, I would've thought that'd be a thing Funimation would've swept up no problem, but nope.

Who wants to watch a dumb show about two dumb kids?!?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Sasuke is not dumb, he's actually a master of the Sharingan Technique? What can you do?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I'm sorry friends, I passed out before I could see that my connection died again.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Waffleman_ posted:

Movie month last month did not really do that hot.

However, leading the block with AoT reruns seemed to hurt ratings more than it helped.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
It was fun while it lasted.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I know people like DBZ, but what a lovely way to start the block off in 2015.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Like seriously, as much as I don't like KLK, it's at least it's something new. Why would they bother paying out the rear end for it's license if they can't start with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

icantfindaname posted:

How much could that license possibly cost? Where else would they air it? Is it just a case of Toonami's budget being peanuts and string?

It's Aniplex, so my instinct is that it's probably not cheap, but to be honest I have no idea how much it might compared to like a Funi dub.

• Locked thread