Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I really want more episodes of Deadman Wonderland.

Don't know if they made that really lovely awesome theme song just for the English version or what but i couldn't get it out of my head the first they showed it so i can't wait for more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Was DBZ the first anime to do the beam struggle thing? Or was it just the first popular one to do it? Either way it's still so loving rad and it's a shame Xenoverse doesn't let you do them

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh god there's an actual music video for it? I've started muting the sound/changing channels whenever the shortened version comes up

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Holy poo poo is that like the only game that's gotten under an 8?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So am i crazy or did they never explain why Lord Genome was getting rid of his kids? Or was the explanation just so long ago at this point that i forgot? Or is it just because "they have spiral power so gotta get rid of them"

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So i know the flipping scene is already gone but if the game has a parkour system that lets you get up a tower as big as that one as easily as Sinon did why the hell is everybody not doing the same thing? Minigun guy gets pass since you know, huge rear end gun.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Inuyasha!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Is this hacker dude voiced by the same guy that voiced Hubert in Tales of Graces F? Sounds so much like him.

Granted both of those things are very anime so it doesn't surprise me if it's him.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Guys you don't get it that's why she uses a sniper rifle so she doesn't have to get up close with a pistol and trigger herself.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Jesus Christ why does Kagome dream of being the perfect japanese housewife that makes the perfect meal for her dog husband?

Oh also i guess SAO was kinda stupid but i enjoyed it.

"Hey man do you know where the-OH poo poo SHE THINKS I"M HITTING ON HER"

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Argus Zant posted:

there was literally no loving reason for him to look like a loving girl in the game

no loving reason

none

i hate this loving show so motherfucking much

To be fair it's not like he chose to be that feminine looking, he got it because he's SPECIAL got a lot of time in a different game.

Also nobody in this game plays the opposite sex so don't look at my hot digital bod kitty toe.

So the game is VR but i don't see like a keyboard or anything so if they talk IRL what they say is in the game? Is all this dialog just in really,really long chat boxes? I can't shake the image of like a Female Human and Male Human in WOW or somthing talking to each other this way.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Beef Waifu posted:

marcia marcia marcia

This isn't about you Beef Jan

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So either you spray about 30 or so bullets at medium to long range, of which you need like 5 to kill sombody OOOOORRRR you use a melee weapon which takes about 10 seconds of continuous thrusting into your opponent to kill them. Kirito totally has this tourny in the game.

Also this game is the future of Real ID, be glad they backed down from that.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Normally i only have Inuyasha on in the background for noise but is this episode the only one that's still had a japanese title?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Time for some more DESU GAN!

Speaking of which did they actually reveal which dude from SAO1 DG is suppose to be? Or is the fact that he's somebody from last series suppose to be the twist?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Now that i think about remembering things in this show, didn't Shinon say that GGO is an american based game whereas they are all in japan? No wonder Kirito is winning so easily if he's lagging so badly he just teleports up and stabs a guy in the chest.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Was really hoping she would notice that he was actually touching her, freak out, and headshot him for the win. Were this a better anime that is what would have happened.

I was having so much fun with this bad-good anime and now i'm not so sure :(

Edit:Oh god there was an audience watching that too! Imagine the cries of fixed from those players.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

This stupid statefarm or whatever commerical would be made better instead of ending with the guy saying "i'm never letting go" it ends with him standing over a grave in the rain and then walking away.

Anyway this stupid Giraffe dude is pretty tough, is he gonna die anytime soon?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So can we now say that Zorro brought Asura's Wrath on that Giraffe?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So does Sword Art go back to being bad in a good way this week? The last 2 have been kinda bad-bad

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Wasen't the original title Ballad of Bullets? How do they screw it up like that?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Can't Miroku just suck up Naraku from the inside out? Or is he made of bees?

edit: Oh.

He almost did a couple of episodes ago, but he stopped because he basically would have died doing it.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

Sean schemmel once killed a drifter.

elaborate?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Did something happen in One Piece last week to warrant another stupid Boss Luffie thing? At least last time the kabuki guy transported them all to it or some poo poo.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

"Even though i hate your guts let me borrow your lap"

Did this turn into a loving hentai? That's exactly the kind of thing you'd see in a hentai

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Does anybody know whatever happened with that fan remake comic thing that Reboot had years ago?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

To say nothing of their video game release schedule, don't know how it is in Japan but at least here in the West it seems like they leave their Tales games releases up to a coin flip or maybe even a dart toss depending on how they are feeling that day.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

LAST WEEK ON TOONAMI

DBZ Kai: Krillin takes Gohan to see Super Kami Guru and Vegeta confronts them. Before he can attack, Nail says that a greater power is coming to the planet, and after learning that the Namekian Dragon Balls grant three wishes, the guys and Vegeta come to a reluctant truce to defeat the Ginyu Force. The Ginyu Force lands on Namek and rules. Goku finishes his training and has a beer SPORTS DRINK.

Are they still on Namek?: Yes
Is Goku on Namek yet?: No
Does the Ginyu Force rule?: GINYU FORCE RULES

Kill La Kill: A whole lotta loving nothing with mind control happens. Ryuko is Satsuki's sister and also has a bunch of Life Fibers in her body.

Ryuko has lost her way 4 times.

SAO II: Kirito and Sinon talk about boring poo poo in a cave and come to the conclusion that Death Gun is two people: One inside the game that shoots a person's character, and another that breaks into their player's house dressed as Death Gun that just shoots them. AND HE'S COMING FOR SINON!

One Piece: The Buster Call arrives and everyone tries to get the gently caress out of dodge. Luffy and Lucci continue their fight, with Lucci getting an advantage after Second Gear ends. Luffy reveals his Third Gear and loving inflates his arm, punching the poo poo out of him.

MICHIKO AND HATCHIN BEGINS TONIGHT

Wait wait what how the gently caress did they reach that conclusion. You mean the gif of a bullet coming out of the internet and shooting sombody in the head isn't correct? I picked a fun week to miss : (

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Why was that crowd cheering you know half the twitch chat was calling it rigged.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

WHERE ARE THIS GODDAMN COPS KIRITO PROMISED?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

I'm split between laughing hard and punching a hole through the wall.

You mean you aren't doing both right now like i am?

This was the best episode IMO

TwoPair posted:

COPS ARE NOT NEEDED: KIRITO IS THE ONLY LAW IN THIS WORLD.

So Kirito is the police so really he didn't lie. I can accept that

Oh i'm guessing that we finally found the part that gets way worse in the manga?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Maleketh posted:

Was really hoping this would be a real site.

Even if it were what would be the point? It would never say no :kamina:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

At least we have SAO to look forward too right? Or did it pretty much blow it's load 2 weeks ago?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

MrAristocrates posted:

Did you watch last week

The last week it was on yes, that's why i'm asking.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

All that cool poo poo the monk was doing would be a lot cooler not know Hidan was loving immortal

Just sayin'

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

"Annoucing ALO Patch 5.1.2: Invasion of the Chthulu Elephants." Wield the legendary sword Excalibur!

Or just do a kill quest and get Caliburn which is also a Legendary but takes way less effort than going through the raid.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

At least with the whole Deathgun stuff it was stupid but it was fun to watch and there were some stakes.

Now? Oh gee these monsters that infinitely respawn are in danger of dying out so we better go get Exalibur to save them or some poo poo

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So are all Sayians that small until a certain age? I certainly can't imagine Vegeta being that small without busting out laughing.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

This loving Gamefly ad with Not Nolan North as the dude always pisses me off for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Wait is Huey a mini version of Deadly Boss Mods? And why aren't they just mobbing the green healer dude?

These guys are worse than LFR people in WOW.

• Locked thread