Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Yeah, I'd be for it too. It just seems, looking back, Phantom Blood is really crappy in comparison. That's always seemed to be the biggest barrier for getting people into JoJo's for me: getting them past Phantom Blood. poo poo, my last friend I skipped right to Stardust Crusaders.

If people don't appreciate the magnificence of Speedwagon waxing poetic about how gentlemanly a Joestar is, you really shouldn't be friends with them. Dio and Speedwagon make Phantom Blood completely worth it.

Also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Deadman Wonderland is on Netflix, no need to stay up to see if you like it.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

muscles like this? posted:

Ino, being the girl, has learned the medical jutsu.

Don't forget she's bossy too.

Pretty lovely to use your last words to encourage your student to go after Sasuke though. I think Asuma might not be a very good teacher.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Ah yes, of course Ino works in a flower shop too.

Jesus Christ the world of Naruto loving hates womenfemales.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Coby is about the only character to ever actually go through puberty without a time skip or flashback.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Way too many big words, Robin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Waffleman_ posted:

I think we're gonna see him again before the timeskip, which is in a couple sagas.

Nah it's just 1 saga, but 4 or 5 arcs.

MrAristocrates posted:

He actually shows up briefly pretty soon, but after that not for a long, long time, and not once since.

He just recently showed up in an explanation flashback in the Japan current arc.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Aug 30, 2015

• Locked thread