Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNO
Jul 9, 2006

I drank all your Kool-Aid.

IceAgeComing posted:

Here's a side by side comparison that I found, thought people might find it interesting

I can't help but wonder how much of that winds up on the track before the end of lap 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

be nice wicka posted:

does anyone here own a working american car

I drive a '08 Focus, but I'm just a lurker that doesn't count.

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

Minto Took posted:

Only a few pictures turned out well.

Where we sat:

Men down!

Juan looked thrilled to be in the parade. :v:

You couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 sections down from where I sit at the race.

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

KingShibby posted:

I think Sage's problem is that he can tell paint schemes but he can't read car numbers, he seriously took out Hawksworth twice. The best though was listening to Graham's radio once they penalized him for blocking, let's just say he wasn't happy

That was a cold rear end race to sit through even without the rain.

Going from my 500 experiences, Graham and Marco are the most entertaining to listen to on the radio. Graham went on a tirade when Helio nearly took him out in his efforts to not hit Pagenaud when he lost his front wing. Marco spends a lot of time cussing out anyone who dares to race him.

TNO fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jun 1, 2015

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

Someone needs to do up one of these for Karam. Maybe he'll get the hint.

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

If adding a canopy makes the cars look as cool as they do in the concept drawings, I'm all for it. If it gives flying debris something to hit that isn't a driver's head, all the better.

Edit: Also, what he said.
VVVVVV

TNO fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Aug 25, 2015

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

Maybe that's it, because it seems like a lot of his wins are the result of his god-tier ability to go fast on limited fuel.

That and his uncanny ability to stay out of trouble in a series that has far more stupid accidents than it should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

KingShibby posted:

IndyCar 2016: A Series as Recognizable as its Champion

I don't post here much, but I follow the thread and the series, and I vote for this.

• Locked thread