Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

If it makes you feel any better, that guy tried to poison his daughter and successfully murdered his 8 year old son for insurance money. He also tried to poison three other kids at the same time to obscure that fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Eh, not a fan of the death penalty. Reading these and thinking of someone being put to death like that and seeing that realization in their final words is depressing. Not Texas, but it can't get much more depressing than Ricky Ray Rector saving the pecan pie from his last meal for later, though.

I don't support the death penalty either but some nice words at the end of his life doesn't erase what the guy did. Hopefully he meant them but I doubt it.

• Locked thread