Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
greetings pet havers- if u suspect ur animal is trans where do u go to have its sex changed. my bigoted vet REFUSES to perform the operation. thanks for any help u can provide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if its relevant the pet is a baby horse born female. was named martha but now goes by marty and is clearly trans

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mysterious loyall Y posted:

give us an update.

the big update:

removed a horse weiner from my mtf horse (born ronald, now rhonda) and attached it to my ftm horse (born martha, now martin)

both horses seem more comfortable in their genders but are dying of serious staph infections

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

text editor posted:

I found a vet that was willing to do hormone replacement therapy for my DTC transcat to help with her transition

Specifically, the hormone she was given was melatonin

fascinating-- i gave my mtf trans horse repeated infusions of hot horse cum until she fuckin lusted for rock hard horse cock at all hours of the horse night

• Locked thread