Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Happy New Year you pinko knuckleheads :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

General China posted:

I have excused myself on account of age and having done my bit.

Mao posted:

To regard oneself as having rendered great service to the revolution, to pride oneself on being a veteran, to disdain minor assignments while being quite unequal to major tasks, to be slipshod in work and slack in study. This is a tenth type.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Tough decisons, so called because they decide and, well, that's just tough.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

How does 85 unemployed Brits stack up as a percentage of the total population of Luxembourg? I imagine we're stretching their public services to breaking point, etc. LUXEMBOURG IS FULL!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

We're all watermelons now.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

neonchameleon posted:

In part because she had rose tinted spectacles. When she said she believed that charity would step in she genuinely believed that because she believed she would have. And was disappointed that the people who'd clawed their way to the top of the money pile didn't want to part with their money. There was an underlying idealism in Thatcher that people miss.

I thought there was no such thing as society and anyone who wasn't bootstrapping their way to successful Randian Superman-dom was just not striving hard enough and could eat a bag of dicks. Have I been wrong about Thatcherist Neoliberalism all this time?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Apparently I can go on the website to see page 3 Lucy from London and find out her valuable opinion on the Saudi Arabian executions or whatever.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Greens: We want to do [good policy]
Establishment party X: You can't pay for that, idealistic nonsense, we're a serious party of government bla bla bla.
The public: *votes UKIP*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Jedit posted:

I'm more concerned about what they do to reclaim your chip when you quit.

Pretend I found an image of the career chip device from Futurama and put it here.

So when are we getting suicide booths?

• Locked thread