Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Still waiting for Kane/Shows team to give me an avatar & flavour text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cool with me.

I need a Roman Reigns badge of shame from one of you guys, let me get this over with :smith:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tigerdriver82 posted:

So I tried to donate to Connors Cure but they wouldn't verify my credit card because Australian states aren't included in the address fields, even though Australia can selected an option and they no other form of payment acceptance besides credit card.
So, heads up to anyone outside of the U.S. who wants to donate to Connors Cure.

This truly is the worst rumble evah!

I can help donate if you want to PayPal me the amount. I have pms

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
edit: That was a dumb joke, and I'm dumb for making it

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

CyberPingu posted:

I already did one of these so if anyone else from our teams has an idea theirs should take precedence. Still, if nobody else says anything, maybe someone trimming this to avatar size would work.

"This man is having a monster push in TYOOL 2015."

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The Bee posted:

I already did one of these so if anyone else from our teams has an idea theirs should take precedence. Still, if nobody else says anything, maybe someone trimming this to avatar size would work.

That's perfect, can anybody resize that to avatar standards?

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

So Team 19: I need a Kane promo to read. I know the selection isn't super large, but its the way it goes. The mask is on its way from Amazon.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Natalya Fartz posted:

So Team 19: I need a Kane promo to read. I know the selection isn't super large, but its the way it goes. The mask is on its way from Amazon.

cagematch.de posted:

Kane: "What you see before you is my true self, my essence. I may wear a mask, but it is all of you who spent every waking second living a lie and that's because..."

[John Cenas Musik unterbricht Kane. Cena erscheint auf der Rampe, aber eine Explosion darauf hält ihn zurück.]

"Stop, Cena! I didn't come out here to pick a fight with you, Cena. You want to know why I assaulted you, why I chose to make you my victim? It's simple, Cena. You have led all of this people astray. You ask them to rise above hate. But that's a fallacy. This world is a dark, dark place. It's okay to hate. Humans are hateful by nature. Deep down everybody hates. Why rise above it when the natural impulse is to embrace it, to let it consume you? People hate. They hate their bosses, they hate their neighbours, they hate their spouses, they hate... their miserable existence. Rise above? That's a fraudulent myth, perpetuated by you. Hate is the seed from which we are all born. It drives us. It motivates us. It fuels our impulses. And I know that you feel it, John. You feel it swimming underneath your skin like a thousand insects, eating away at you. But once you embrace the hate, you become honest with yourself. You become free. Free...

What you fail to realize, John, is that with your denial you gro weaker by the moment. And until you embrace that what you deny, you can never be truly free."

[Das Publikum verfällt in die bekannten 'Let's go Cena - Cena sucks'-Rufe.]

"But I am going to help you, John. And all of these people are going to help you on your path towards enlightment. Because right now the last image that you will see this year, the last thing that you will hear, is each and every one of these people chanting the words which tear your soul apart. Cena sucks! Cena sucks! Cena sucks! Cena sucks!"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
You didn't pick Kane's 10 year plan to defeat the undertaker? forshame.

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you

I have missed almost every instance of Barrett's WWE runs....any feedback on Flavourtext?
Cake pun not intended

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Senerio posted:

You didn't pick Kane's 10 year plan to defeat the undertaker? forshame.

I was really hoping for that one.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Well I'm not on Team 19 so it was more submitting it for their approval

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

CyberPingu posted:

On behalf of The Rugby Thread, we think the world would be a much better place if Cyberpingu's avatar were as follows :

-

Ready To Ruck

-

Team 24/29, make the dream come true.

Tyma fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 28, 2015

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Thauros posted:

I need a Roman Reigns badge of shame from one of you guys, let me get this over with :smith:

Need one too. :smith:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I am a Winning 19er and would like this shirtless posing Reigns to be made into avatar form if possible and then for someone (Thauros GenericMartini I suppose) to take it. Thank you in advance.

Also as a Winning 19er can I nth the Undertaker 10 Year Plan for Ms. Fartz:

quote:

"When the devil removed himself from heaven and Earth, he left behind seven deadly sins. Of these seven, my favorite is and now always will be the sin of pride. You see, big brother, it was your pride that weakened your powers over your decades of destruction. It was your pride that allowed me to put you in a vegetative state. Because of your pride, I knew that you would come back before you were ready. And ultimately, because of your pride, I was able to drop you on your head at Summerslam. Do you remember when it all began? Do you remember...how your downward spiral, your journey from immortality to that mangled wreck that I left in the ring this past Sunday...do you remember how it started, brother?

For years, I was nothing more than just...some vague memory in the back of your mind. But when you saw me again for the first time, the look in your eyes told the story, it was the story of an older, self-serving brother who was obsessed with the pride of keeping the spotlight all to himself and keeping me in his shadow forever! Everything that I did in those early years, you were able to overcome, instead of destroying your legend, I made it greater. When you set me on fire, I knew that it was MY influence that pushed the dark side to the limit. It took your little brother to separate you from your last vestiges of humanity. It was your most magnificent moment.

And that's when I knew what I had to do. That's when my master plan was set in motion. With every victory, your collection of souls grew, and so too did your weakness. So I watched and I waited and even in victory, it was clear that you were losing your grip. Hahahaha! But the day that you forced me to remove my mask and show the world my true face was the day that YOU unleashed the monster capable of finally ending your reign of darkness.

When we met for the second time on the grandest stage of them all, the time was not right. But the plan continued to evolve. You see, I know you better than anyone, brother. I positioned myself at your right hand! So I could gain your confidence. And even then, I watched and I waited. You see, our reunion, it was nothing more than a vehicle for my vengeance. I knew, no matter how many times you were sent crashing down, you'd always get back up. Your pride forced you to get back up. But your pride would be your undoing.

You see, while you were disgracing yourself, while you were allowing yourself to be disgraced by those beneath you, I was biding my time and I knew that my time had finally come, the moment that you showed Shawn Michaels an INSTANT of mercy. You had choice, you could DESTROY Shawn Michaels or you could become one with your weakness. It was your decision that sealed your fate, because I knew at that moment that the plan that I had hatched over a decade ago had finally come to fruition. I knew last Sunday when I saw that shadow of your former self rise up out of that coffin, when I felt your weak grip on my throat, I KNEW that it was OVER! All the years of plotting, all the years of planning, all the years of wating, all the years of watching in the shadows were FINALLY at an end! I HAD MY VENGEANCE! Vengeance that had eluded me for so long.

Heh heh...and now, brother, the shadows in which I once labored...they're cast upon you. And what was once your holy grail...is now my World Heavyweight Championship. Undertaker, we used to be called the Brothers of Destruction! But now, you are nothing more than the brother that I destroyed. For 15 years, I dreamed of the day when the phenom would be no more. For 15 years, I RELISHED the thought of being the dominant brother. For 15 years, I knew that this day would come. I have dedicated my life to making this moment reality. The moment when my brother would be CAST DOWN with great vengeance and furious anger! And I would replace him as the devil's favorite demon.

I hope I am toxx-enabling correctly.

The Landstander fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 28, 2015

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

The Landstander posted:

I am a Winning 19er and would like this shirtless posing Reigns to be made into avatar form if possible and then for someone (Thauros I suppose) to take it. Thank you in advance.

I'll take that picture

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Roman Reigns people, I still need an avatar/smutty fanfiction text to fulfill my toxx.

Make it extra deviantarty please.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Tyma posted:

On behalf of The Rugby Thread, we think the world would be a much better place if Cyberpingu's avatar were as follows :

-

Ready To Ruck

-

Team 24/29, make the dream come true.

Team 24/29. Make it so

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Jan 28, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

incase anyone else wants it

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Roman Reigns people, I still need an avatar/smutty fanfiction text to fulfill my toxx.

Make it extra deviantarty please.

Okay I had to Google things I never wanted to for you, man.

For text(use something else if anyone has suggestions): "But I love the kind of pain that you give me," Seth lets him know.
"I know. You like it rough. Do you reallywant to come up with a lie about why you're limping though?" Roman wonders.

For pics these could be good avatars if someone cleans them up:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

schweens posted:

Okay I had to Google things I never wanted to for you, man.

For text(use something else if anyone has suggestions): "But I love the kind of pain that you give me," Seth lets him know.
"I know. You like it rough. Do you reallywant to come up with a lie about why you're limping though?" Roman wonders.

For pics these could be good avatars if someone cleans them up:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Team 19 needs to give me a wrestling related avatar and text

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ugh.

I'll get it when I get paid.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Edit: Also revealed, my complete and total computer incompetence. Yes, I did have to google how to take a screenshot, because just pressing print screen did nothing.

Edit 2: will replace with a competently edited picture after work today. Thanks for the heads up.

A Real Horse fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jan 29, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

A Real Horse posted:

Well at least some good came out of this terrible Rumble.

Edit: Also revealed, my complete and total computer incompetence. Yes, I did have to google how to take a screenshot, because just pressing print screen did nothing.

Might want to do a little more editing on there if you were trying to hide your real name dude. Check your bookmarks

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jan 29, 2015

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Hey Team Bubba I need some things. I need an avatar and text to go with Bubba Gay Dudley?

sk posted:

TEAM #3 / BUBBA RAY DUDLEY i need a bubbatar please

Uploaded a few items to Imgur that could be used here.

Personally, I like the gif for Bubba Gay Dudley, and the TNA image for sk. Can someone please turn these into avatars? I've got no idea what could be good text for these. Someone else from Team 3 can decide on that.

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!
Ta-da.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What does her sign say?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What does her sign say?

I Love My Axe '
Suk . . .
Big πme ! !

i fulfilled my toxx btw

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

So did show/kanes team ever come up with an avatar and text for me. Or should I use the baby big show one from further up

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Yeah hey if a team's responsible for our toxx and they don't show up after, like, two weeks, can we just pick our own avatars?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I'm here if anyone needs an avatar from team 19 just let me know. I tried to look through the OP but I'm not sure who's on what team

Edit: I sponsor anything I Before E suggests by the way so that guy can cut that Kane promo if he wants

schweens fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jan 30, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dr. Dirt posted:

Uploaded a few items to Imgur that could be used here.

Personally, I like the gif for Bubba Gay Dudley, and the TNA image for sk. Can someone please turn these into avatars? I've got no idea what could be good text for these. Someone else from Team 3 can decide on that.

that work? Also text?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

that work? Also text?

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

sunsweet posted:

Yeah hey if a team's responsible for our toxx and they don't show up after, like, two weeks, can we just pick our own avatars?

Seconding this. Team Rusev is seriously slacking in this Toxx thread.

If they don't have anything for me, I submit this as the basis for my Rusevatar:

(Courtesy Derek Laufman via WWE.com)

I came up with this, but I before E's is better. Also mine is way too big at 317kb. But I also have no clue how to make good animated gifs.

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 30, 2015

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

BodyMassageMachine posted:

If they don't have anything for me, I submit this as the basis for my Rusevatar:

(Courtesy Derek Laufman via WWE.com)

Submitted for Team 15's approval

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Yeah, mine's not an avatar but it's still dependent of Team Rusev to pick something. If they don't, I'll just pick something myself.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.

I Before E posted:

That is a drat excellent avatar. BodyMassageMachine, keep it forever.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

I Before E posted:

Going with this unless a Team Rusev guy has something else (Petit Gregory is the only one to have posted in this thread at all).

Any text suggestions?

I'm thinking супер спортсмен (super athlete/sportsman)

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

If my entrant wins, I will donate 20 dollars to the charity of my teammate's choosing

If my entrant gets eliminated, the team of the guy who eliminated my entrant gets to choose a new wrestling related avatar and text (nothing that is going to get me banned, plz) until Summerslam. If that guy wins, I will keep it until next year's Rumble.

Welp

• Locked thread