Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet
For every person my Rumble roulette entrant throws out, I'll score an equal number of PPVs using Paragon League Wrestling's rulebook. If my entrant doesn't eliminate anyone, the eliminating team gets to choose which one I do. If my entrant wins the Rumble, I'll also live score WrestleMania 31.

EDIT: Slight modification, for each person my guy tosses, the team of the guy who got tossed get to choose the PPV I score.

Boardroom Jimmy fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jan 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet
Ok, so I was on team 11, Fandango didn't eliminate anyone and he was eliminated by Rusev so team 15 gets to pick a PPV for me to score with Paragon League Wrestling's rulebook.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet
Speaking of team Rusev, they still need to pick something for me score using Paragon's insane rulebook. Basically, any PPV on the network.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Seconding this. Team Rusev is seriously slacking in this Toxx thread.

Yeah, mine's not an avatar but it's still dependent of Team Rusev to pick something. If they don't, I'll just pick something myself.

• Locked thread