Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Yorkshire Tea posted:

If a person who has never been a World Champion before wins the Rumble, if my team entrant wins the Rumble or if Bad News Barrett wins, I will walk around London interviewing random people dressed as said wrestler and in character.

If Roman Reigns wins he'll have to get a character first otherwise this won't be very entertaining.

"Do you Belee that, Baby Gurl? Good. Moving on..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If my person wins, I will write an essay on why they should immediately be WWE champion.

If my person is eliminated, I will write a piece of non-sexual fanfiction about the person who eliminates them.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So I guess I need 10 wrestlers to star in a sock puppet soap opera. WWE only please.

Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett. Mark Henry

-

I have to write Fandango fanfiction.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Kaskadan posted:

I need a Bad New Barrett Avatar from team 19 please

Not my team, but I've got a few contenders.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh dear christ I need to find a Roman Reigns costume.

At least you won't be shirtless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
http://pastebin.com/QBdC03R5

My Fandango fanfiction. Toxx complete.

• Locked thread