Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

If Kane breaks the all time elimination record (so gets 2+ eliminations) , I will buy a lovely Kane mask and record a video of me reading any Kane promo of the winning team choosing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

I wasn't paying super close attention. I know Kane threw Ziggler out with Show, but did he throw a second dude out? My lovely voice reading a Kane promo might rival a dude with Tyson Kidds haircut.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

So Team 19: I need a Kane promo to read. I know the selection isn't super large, but its the way it goes. The mask is on its way from Amazon.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Senerio posted:

You didn't pick Kane's 10 year plan to defeat the undertaker? forshame.

I was really hoping for that one.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Toxx fulfilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15IfoXviuU

Never bet on wrestling. I'm just glad I don't have to be Tyson Kidd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Quantrill posted:

Instead of just posting a pic of my stupid Tyson Kidd haircut I made a short video. I hope you all hate it.

http://youtu.be/dvsi__q7eYc

Don't bet on wrestling.

Quantrill for PSPMod 2015. Clearly a man this devoted to an internet forum should moderate it.

• Locked thread