Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
All I wanted was Bubba Ray... :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Which team killed D-Bry? They're in charge of my av/text

Wyatt / Team 5.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I want nothing but to wash the stain of this foul number off me.

That or a DVD/piece of merch if tigerdriver82 or St Evan Echoes want to shell out for it, despite in no way having to since neither of them got Daniel Bryan.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

St Evan Echoes posted:

PM me. I intended to buy a piece of merch of the winner but gently caress it, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'll buy you whoevers tee you like.

That's insanely nice of you, but I've even won stuff before; if anyone other #19 Shame Bros want it instead, give it to them first. :shobon:

Gaspar Lewis fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 26, 2015

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

St Evan Echoes posted:

Fair enough!

So, I think this would be pretty fitting to buy someone to fulfill my toxx. Who on Team 19 wants it?

E: Also, Adam Rose was my guy. gently caress Adam Rose for being useless, and gently caress cancer.

It's perfect.

If nobody else from Team 19 claims it in the next week, I will happily take a piece of... shamemorabilia.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Thoughts?

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Kaskadan posted:

Anyone able to shrink this? It's over 100Mb

It... should be about 143kb.

This should be about 114.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
95.72?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Uploading on youtube right now. I even have sound. Should have a link after it processes.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXz-dVUDx0k

E2: Edited again to fix the drat link

There's really only one thing to say.

• Locked thread