Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Omally posted:

if my guy wins, I'll change my username to that guy's name.

if my guy doesn't win, i'll change my name to the guy who threw him out.

in the incredibly unlikely scenario that these names have already been taken by other posters, I will change my name to a dead wrestler of the winning team's choosing.

Why hello there Kerry Von Erich. It seems your posting doesn't have a leg to stand on :smug:

I have two :toxx:es.

If Ryback throws three or more people out, I will buy, read, and post a review of the Secret for PSP's enjoyment. If he throws five or more people out, I will do it in character as Ryback himself (to the best of my ability).

I like the charity toxxes because they turn a dumb thing into a really nice thing and make people cheer our chosen guys on even more. Here's mine: for every wrestler Kane throws out, I will donate :10bux: to the Suicide Prevention Hotline. Upper cap is unlimited, I have zero problems donating $120 to this cause. In fact, I expect him to throw a lot of people out, so I'm doing this to fund a safety net to keep me from killing myself after Cena wins :v:

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jan 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

If my team does not win the royal rumble, I will make sock puppets of wrestlers and host a full soap opera about them. Wrestlers to be picked by PSP. They will probably be bad sock puppets. I'm not very good at puppets.

Adam Rose

Oh wait the Rumble hasn't happened yet, nm

(but seriously do Adam Rose)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I like that we're doing charity toxxes this year. This makes things way more awesome. :)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NickRoweFillea posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzY2YxOouUg

just for those of you who don't know what Connor's Cure is

gently caress cancer, do it for Connor

Or, if not him, then Viktor.

(Sorry. Seriously though it's a good cause)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Writer Cath posted:

If my person is eliminated, I will write a piece of, non, sexual fanfiction about the person who eliminates them.

I didn't know you spoke French Cath WELP YOU SAW THE TOXX ABOVE PUT IT IN THE OP

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

yea ok posted:

If my guy wins i'll watch and review an easily obtainable chikara dvd of the chikara thread's choice with as little bias as possible. bye

woah woah man, that's crazy, you don't have to defend your e-cred or anything

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
:10bux: x 4 to the suicide prevention hotline. Will be making my donation on February 1st and posting the receipt here.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
So, uh. I'm gonna need to request an extension on my toxx. I literally keep throwing money at the Suicide Prevention Lifeline and they refuse to take it. :eng99:

I've contacted them online to see what's up (and make sure I don't get charged twice, since I tried again after a week). If I get an answer back, I'll post the email to prove I've completed it. Otherwise I may have to either change or request to be released from it.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Apparently the Suicide Prevention Hotline doesn't actually want my money. Since it involved Kane, here's a donation in honor of Katie Vick.

I doubt anybody gives a poo poo who I actually donate it to, so I consider my toxx fulfilled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

We're done here. Every poster on PSP should ascend to bodies of pure energy and take residence in the 5th dimension. There is nothing else worth doing on this reality.

I already did, Stardust hit me with a flying kick and put me back here :smith:

• Locked thread