Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If my team does not win the royal rumble, I will make sock puppets of wrestlers and host a full soap opera about them. Wrestlers to be picked by PSP. They will probably be bad sock puppets. I'm not very good at puppets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So I guess I need 10 wrestlers to star in a sock puppet soap opera. WWE only please.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

"Why don't you love me? Please love me."

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So I have absolutely no way to produce a video right now (whoops). Can I donate $50 to make a wish to make up for my toxx instead and not get banned?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That DICK! posted:

For this?

Gonna have to cough up more than $50 pal

If I had more than $50 to toss to this I'd think I could just go grab a camera that could record video. I tried to work it with my phone but it's not willing to work with me at all. Plus it's two and a half times re-reg for me to a charitable organization. :smith: I'm tryin to not be a douche but I think I'm screwed unless hulkamatt lets me donate instead to fulfill my toxx.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I managed to get my camera to work. I just don't have any sound, so I'm gonna have to get creative.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I am trying so hard to beat my camera into submission. It's taking the drat video, but it's not actually saving it to the SD card and I have no idea why. If I could have a 1 week extention that would be amazing because a friend can let me borrow their camera next tuesday at worst. I tried a lovely little webcam attached to my laptop too and it wouldn't record a drat thing.

:smith: But I'm trying. I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Uploading on youtube right now. I even have sound. Should have a link after it processes.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXz-dVUDx0k

E2: Edited again to fix the drat link

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Feb 26, 2015

• Locked thread