Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If my team's entrant is Daniel Bryan I will purchase a subscription to the dollar shave club in Daniel Bryan's name, order all the accessories and post in-depth reviews of everything included in character.

If it's anybody else I will buy an avatar of the winning team's choosing and accompany it with some smutty fanfiction text. It'll stay until Rumble 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Just ordered everything from Dollar Shave. Waiting to see if I get DBry.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

If my team's entrant is Daniel Bryan I will purchase a subscription to the dollar shave club in Daniel Bryan's name, order all the accessories and post in-depth reviews of everything included in character.

If it's anybody else I will buy an avatar of the winning team's choosing and accompany it with some smutty fanfiction text. It'll stay until Rumble 2016.

Okay Team Reigns. Gimme something. I'll have it up in a couple days.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Roman Reigns people, I still need an avatar/smutty fanfiction text to fulfill my toxx.

Make it extra deviantarty please.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ugh.

I'll get it when I get paid.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'll have my toxx av asap. House got broken into so money's been a bit weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Quantrill posted:

Instead of just posting a pic of my stupid Tyson Kidd haircut I made a short video. I hope you all hate it.

http://youtu.be/dvsi__q7eYc

Don't bet on wrestling.

Well drat

• Locked thread