Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll go in for the classic too.

If my number wins I'll get an av/text of my team's choice, if he loses same but for the choice of the team that knocked him out.

Also just because the Network makes it easier. If my guy wins I'll write a review of all their matches as if I'm a 100% total fanboy mark for them spoiler alert they're all five stars and each one is the best match ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Watch me get the surprise return of The Undertaker and wind up writing the mark's view of WWF/E history.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thauros posted:

Watching and reviewing every match Bryan or Reigns has up on the Network world still be really loving crazy though, especially If you count Raw, the B/C shows, and NXT.

I will agree with this, can I amend it to every PPV match? That way if somehow I get Bryan and somehow he wins I just have a moderately large amount of matches to go for.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Non sexual? No good.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Which team killed D-Bry? They're in charge of my av/text

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Wyatt / Team 5.

Alrighty Team 5 go wild.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Skunkrocker posted:

:siren: HOLY loving poo poo :siren:

Out of curiosity I looked it up. Quantrill here was on team 12: Tyson loving Kidd. What are the odds? Hopefully that haircut won't look as bad on you as it does on him.

This is why Toxx threads exist.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey Team 5 still need an av/title

quote:

5 – Team Silicon
Alakaiser
Copper For Lyfe
Corzaa
Daniel Bryan
Do not even ask
Doo-Wop Duodenum
Hyau
Natalya Fartz
Seltzer
SHUPS 4 DETH
YourHumbleMessiah
Zanael
There has to be some dumb rear end thing to be made from a giant swamp hillbilly taking out a goat man.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

How about

FOLLOW THE poo poo

You did a good thing, I'll get that in a sec

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The debt is paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Quantrill posted:

Instead of just posting a pic of my stupid Tyson Kidd haircut I made a short video. I hope you all hate it.

http://youtu.be/dvsi__q7eYc

Don't bet on wrestling.

This is a face of pure defeat in this video, but you're a champ for doing it.

• Locked thread