Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sunsweet posted:

I was on Team 14, so Team 15, please give me an avatar of Rusev.

I submit this for Team 15's approval

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So I guess I need 10 wrestlers to star in a sock puppet soap opera. WWE only please.

Cesaro
Sylvester LeFort
DDP
Bo Dallas
Colin Delaney
Mordecai(or Mortdecai if you'd prefer)
Bubba Dudley
Jack Swagger
Naomi
Jeff Hardy

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Guess ill pick that up.

Got any flavour text to go with it?

Wait poo poo...cant even read my own toxx correctly. Howevers team eliminated ziggler, you may choose my fate.

That would be a joint decision between Kane and Show's teams

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Natalya Fartz posted:

So Team 19: I need a Kane promo to read. I know the selection isn't super large, but its the way it goes. The mask is on its way from Amazon.

cagematch.de posted:

Kane: "What you see before you is my true self, my essence. I may wear a mask, but it is all of you who spent every waking second living a lie and that's because..."

[John Cenas Musik unterbricht Kane. Cena erscheint auf der Rampe, aber eine Explosion darauf hält ihn zurück.]

"Stop, Cena! I didn't come out here to pick a fight with you, Cena. You want to know why I assaulted you, why I chose to make you my victim? It's simple, Cena. You have led all of this people astray. You ask them to rise above hate. But that's a fallacy. This world is a dark, dark place. It's okay to hate. Humans are hateful by nature. Deep down everybody hates. Why rise above it when the natural impulse is to embrace it, to let it consume you? People hate. They hate their bosses, they hate their neighbours, they hate their spouses, they hate... their miserable existence. Rise above? That's a fraudulent myth, perpetuated by you. Hate is the seed from which we are all born. It drives us. It motivates us. It fuels our impulses. And I know that you feel it, John. You feel it swimming underneath your skin like a thousand insects, eating away at you. But once you embrace the hate, you become honest with yourself. You become free. Free...

What you fail to realize, John, is that with your denial you gro weaker by the moment. And until you embrace that what you deny, you can never be truly free."

[Das Publikum verfällt in die bekannten 'Let's go Cena - Cena sucks'-Rufe.]

"But I am going to help you, John. And all of these people are going to help you on your path towards enlightment. Because right now the last image that you will see this year, the last thing that you will hear, is each and every one of these people chanting the words which tear your soul apart. Cena sucks! Cena sucks! Cena sucks! Cena sucks!"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Well I'm not on Team 19 so it was more submitting it for their approval

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

schweens posted:

Okay I had to Google things I never wanted to for you, man.

For text(use something else if anyone has suggestions): "But I love the kind of pain that you give me," Seth lets him know.
"I know. You like it rough. Do you reallywant to come up with a lie about why you're limping though?" Roman wonders.

For pics these could be good avatars if someone cleans them up:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

that work? Also text?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Seconding this. Team Rusev is seriously slacking in this Toxx thread.

If they don't have anything for me, I submit this as the basis for my Rusevatar:

(Courtesy Derek Laufman via WWE.com)

Submitted for Team 15's approval

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Thauros posted:

I still need a Reigns avatar chosen by a teammate

For their approval:

quote:

His elbows rest easily over the oh-so-slightly shorter man's shoulders, hands conducting a silent symphony until Roman gets a commanding hand in his hair so easily, like he had earlier, and Dean puts up just as little argument as he had before, head rolling easily back and to the side where it's directed.

Or you could just use the title of the fic this is from, I Prefer Choking To Chair Shots.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sunsweet posted:

The deed is done. Can't wait for my 2016 blingee avatar.

Holy poo poo that quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If anyone still has a non-specific avatar toxx: I submit this for your team's approval

• Locked thread