Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Same toxx as the past two rumbles. Every wrestler that Ryback eliminates, I will write a haiku about how Ryback is superior to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Also just because the Network makes it easier. If my guy wins I'll write a review of all their matches as if I'm a 100% total fanboy mark for them spoiler alert they're all five stars and each one is the best match ever.

You might want to limit that to a time period. Because, like LvK said, if you draw someone like Kane or Goldust etc, you are essentially gonna have to write a novel.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I will agree with this, can I amend it to every PPV match? That way if somehow I get Bryan and somehow he wins I just have a moderately large amount of matches to go for.

That's probably a lot more reasonable. Otherwise you'd have to watch a LOT of "Bryan babysteps someone through a 2 star match on Main Event."

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Ryback didn't eliminate anyone, so no haikus.

However, bonus one:

Roman Reigns rumble
Daniel Bryan did not win
So much online salt

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

:siren: HOLY loving poo poo :siren:

Out of curiosity I looked it up. Quantrill here was on team 12: Tyson loving Kidd. What are the odds? Hopefully that haircut won't look as bad on you as it does on him.

Oh my god. :magical:

I can't wait to see the pictures of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

We're done here. Every poster on PSP should ascend to bodies of pure energy and take residence in the 5th dimension. There is nothing else worth doing on this reality.

• Locked thread