Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
If Daniel Bryan wins the rumble, I will donate ten bucks to Connors Cure.

If Roman Reigns win the rumble, I will donate ten bucks to Connors Cure and get an avatar of that face he made when he botched his promo line and keep it until, at the earliest, Wrestlemania.

If my entrant wins the Rumble I will donate twenty bucks to Connors Cure and commission an avatar made of him.

e. also if roman wins the rumble i'll cancel my wwe network sub until daniel bryan becomes world champ again :toxx:

NickRoweFillea fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzY2YxOouUg

just for those of you who don't know what Connor's Cure is

gently caress cancer, do it for Connor

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

GenericMartini posted:

:toxx: I will get an avatar of the winner of the royal rumble. Anybody can give me an avatar of this wrestler.

but why would you need that...when you already have the winner as an av

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
If John Cena overcomes the odds and pins Brock clean, walking out with the title, I will buy that new big dumb John Cena shirt and wear it to my workouts for as long as it holds up

Please lose, John

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

there's that

if someone could avatar size this i'd appreciate it. i'm not good with photoshop and stuff (im also taking suggestions for avatar text)

gently caress you roman reigns. i'm taking the ten bucks i would have spent on the network and giving it to childhood cancer treatment

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

thanks

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

"Why don't you love me? Please love me."

thanks

:toxx: completed

gently caress you, wwe. watch NJPW and avoid stupid poo poo like Roman Reigns

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Skunkrocker posted:

:siren: HOLY loving poo poo :siren:

Out of curiosity I looked it up. Quantrill here was on team 12: Tyson loving Kidd. What are the odds? Hopefully that haircut won't look as bad on you as it does on him.

Holey moley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Quantrill posted:

Instead of just posting a pic of my stupid Tyson Kidd haircut I made a short video. I hope you all hate it.

http://youtu.be/dvsi__q7eYc

Don't bet on wrestling.

God bless you, Quantrill.

• Locked thread