Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

If my team's entrant is a surprise (NXT guy, unannounced return from injury, woman, legend, HHH/Sting, etc...) or the Royal Rumble winner I will get an avatar of that wrestler with the picture and text chosen by a teammate.

If the guy I draw doesn't fit into one of those categories but is eliminated by one that does, someone from that team can choose my avatar with no restrictions.

New avatar will be kept until Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

Neither of them are going to win the rumble, he's probably fine.

Watching and reviewing every match Bryan or Reigns has up on the Network world still be really loving crazy though, especially If you count Raw, the B/C shows, and NXT.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jan 15, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

19 – Team Plutonium
Erebus
FeistysJubilation
Gaspar Lewis
Grant DaNasty
Hot Body Spray
Jetfire
SalTheBard
schweens
Sky Shadowing
Thauros
The Landstander
TheEggsBenedict

Well guys, we won! *dodges garbage*

Looks like we have a lot of avatars to hand out and I need one of you guys to pick a Reigns avatar and text for me to buy for myself.

TheEggsBenedict posted:

welp time to get another reigns avatar

First for me. Sayonara Tharpe-desu:smith:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ok Team Plutonium:

It looks like Kaskadan is actually the only guy not on our team we need to give an avatar to.

Kaskadan posted:

Same as every year, I will change my avatar to a picture of my guy. If my team wins, I or my team choose, if my guy loses, the winning team chooses.

Both TheEggsBenedict and myself need a Roman Reigns avatar and text chosen by a teammate.

Thauros posted:

If my team's entrant is a surprise (NXT guy, unannounced return from injury, woman, legend, HHH/Sting, etc...) or the Royal Rumble winner I will get an avatar of that wrestler with the picture and text chosen by a teammate.

If the guy I draw doesn't fit into one of those categories but is eliminated by one that does, someone from that team can choose my avatar with no restrictions.

New avatar will be kept until Wrestlemania.

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Going to do the toxx that Thauros is doing.

Others are free to offer their suggestions, but I vote to beautify the forum and say that Kaskadan should get ILYASS's fantastic fanart of Nakamura's WK9 costume as his avatar.
Uh never mind, read the toxx wrong

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jan 26, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

If you gave me a night's sleep I could replace this with Reign's face if you're interested.

Yeah, Reigns pretending to be Nakamura would be perfect, go ahead if you like. Thanks.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

If you gave me a night's sleep I could replace this with Reign's face if you're interested.

Actually don't bother, Kaskadan needs a BNB avatar, I read the toxx wrong:

Kaskadan posted:

Same as every year, I will change my avatar to a picture of my guy. If my team wins, I or my team choose, if my guy loses, the winning team chooses.

Unfortunately ILYASS hasn't done any art of Barrett from a twitter search. Here's three possbilities:

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 26, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Oh, I guess there was a couple more I missed

one of you guys with no avatar restrictions should take ILYASS's rendition of Shinsuke Nakamura since Kaskadan can't.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cool with me.

I need a Roman Reigns badge of shame from one of you guys, let me get this over with :smith:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I still need a Reigns avatar chosen by a teammate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I Before E posted:

For their approval:

Or you could just use the title of the fic this is from, I Prefer Choking To Chair Shots.

schweens posted:

I approve this and the long text.

Thauros, sorry I love you *super kick*

sayonara Bruce Tharpe-desu :smith:

Can't wait for Mania this year!

• Locked thread