Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If my entrant wins the rumble, :10bux:x2 to Connors Cure

If my entrant is eliminated, :10bux:x2 to Connors Cure :siren: with an additional :10bux: for every entrant the eliminating guy eliminates after mine :siren: plus I will rename and replace my custom title with whatever that entrant's team stupilates

Getting charitable is the best kind of Toxx.

EDIT: upped the ante and decided on a charity.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jan 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I feel like the Connors Cure charity should be the De-facto choice for people who don't have their own personal preference. I genuinely cried like a little bitch over that kids story and I am usually a cold unfeeling monster.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

gently caress it please update my toxx, I've edited the post but for ease:

If my entrant wins the rumble, :10bux:x2 to Connors Cure

If my entrant is eliminated, :10bux:x2 to Connors Cure :siren: with an additional :10bux: for every entrant the eliminating guy eliminates after mine :siren: plus I will rename and replace my custom title with whatever that entrant's team stupilates

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So by my count, Swagger got eliminated by Big Show who then went on to get 3 more eliminations so I'm $50 in for Connors Cure plus someone from team 29 gets to rename and retitle me.

Someone else please check my math on the eliminations because I'm half dead and don't want to gently caress it up.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Here's my charitable donation part of the toxx

Just waiting on Team 29 to give me a new name and title to buy, if there's nothing suggested by the time the time limit on the toxx runs out I guess I dodge a bullet or do I just get hosed?

quote:

29 – Team Barium
Captain Magic
Chokes McGee
Doctor Goggles
Fluffy Bunnies
Genericide
Midnightghoul
NienNunb
The Bee
TheKingslayer
TheRico
Zyla

Important part is done at least. gently caress you Swagger and double gently caress you Big Show :argh: charity toxxes own

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

As member of Team 29, I might as well rep my guy the Big Show. Anyone have a gif of him and Kane eliminating everyone in avatar size? Because that paired with the name MOVE OVER NEW STARS would be a good avatar/name combo.

If we can't find that gif, dancing new years baby Big Show gets the point across well enough too.

Haha poo poo.

Maybe a better cropped version of this?

VVVVV - is the one you're talking about? Needs some gif wizard to make one of these work

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jan 26, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

I was thinking the gif showing Ziggler, Wyatt, and Ambrose being dumped over the top rope unceremoniously in sequence, but there's a drat good one too. If anyone avatar sized that it'd work great.

E: Yep! That's the one! Yeah, would definitely take some slicing and dicing to make that work but if anyone could it'd be amazingly terrible.

EDIT durr, looking at the pixel limits not the kb limits. This is pretty tough

Ok by butchering the gently caress out of it and going for 135x135 I managed to just get under 100kb

Butchered and even smaller but

Or clean and simple

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 26, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

Perfect. Thanks a bunch for cropping out those avatars.

Ok, any text preference?

EDIT: gently caress, MOVE OVER NEW STARS is one character too long!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

"Show and Kane Cleaners: Getting the job done while your favorites do too."

Is MAKE WAY NEW STARS an acceptable substitute to fit the character limit?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

:toxx: complete (I was Bobtista, for ease of auditing)

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jan 26, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Zyla posted:

brain storming...

how about

Big Nasty Bastard

Missed the boat, sorry!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

tigerdriver82 posted:

So I tried to donate to Connors Cure but they wouldn't verify my credit card because Australian states aren't included in the address fields, even though Australia can selected an option and they no other form of payment acceptance besides credit card.
So, heads up to anyone outside of the U.S. who wants to donate to Connors Cure.

This truly is the worst rumble evah!

I had no problem from the UK using my debit card, although the site referred to it as a credit card the entire time.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

I already did one of these so if anyone else from our teams has an idea theirs should take precedence. Still, if nobody else says anything, maybe someone trimming this to avatar size would work.

"This man is having a monster push in TYOOL 2015."

incase anyone else wants it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

A Real Horse posted:

Well at least some good came out of this terrible Rumble.

Edit: Also revealed, my complete and total computer incompetence. Yes, I did have to google how to take a screenshot, because just pressing print screen did nothing.

Might want to do a little more editing on there if you were trying to hide your real name dude. Check your bookmarks

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jan 29, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sockser posted:

I demand a photo of Quantrills dumb hair

He pretty much has to to fulfil the toxx otherwise how would we know.

I also feel like it should be presented as multiple photos in public locations to ensure he doesn't just snap a pic then shave the rest off like any normal person would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Thank you Tyson Kidd

• Locked thread