Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gonna do my Toxx from last year with a tweak because Reigns nearly gave me a heart attack:

I will donate $10 to charity for each person my Rumble Roulette number eliminates, to a max of $50. The charity will be chosen by the wrestler if I can get in touch with them (likely via twitter) or by PSP consensus if I cannot.

However, I will not donate to Susan G Kommen or PETA (or any other lovely charity/nonprofit) and if they choose that I will instead donate to a similar charity that actually deserves the money.

If my wrestler does not eliminate anyone then my toxx applies to whomever eliminates them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Omally posted:

if my guy wins, I'll change my username to that guy's name.

if my guy doesn't win, i'll change my name to the guy who threw him out.

in the incredibly unlikely scenario that these names have already been taken by other posters, I will change my name to a dead wrestler of the winning team's choosing.

I don't think that's as unlikely as you think it is

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Omally posted:

the odds of John Cena, or Roman Reigns, or Daniel Bryan winning the Royal Rumble is basically infinitesimal

And the odds that you either get that guy or they're the one to eliminate your guy are probably about 50/50

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chokes McGee posted:

I like that we're doing charity toxxes this year. This makes things way more awesome. :)

I did it last year too :colbert:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

You might want to limit that to a time period. Because, like LvK said, if you draw someone like Kane or Goldust etc, you are essentially gonna have to write a novel.

Neither of them are going to win the rumble, he's probably fine.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thauros posted:

Watching and reviewing every match Bryan or Reigns has up on the Network world still be really loving crazy though, especially If you count Raw, the B/C shows, and NXT.

pretty much, yeah. But I think it's funny that people are freaking out over him possibly getting someone who's been around for over a decade when there's basically three possible winners right now.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

Gonna do my Toxx from last year with a tweak because Reigns nearly gave me a heart attack:

I will donate $10 to charity for each person my Rumble Roulette number eliminates, to a max of $50. The charity will be chosen by the wrestler if I can get in touch with them (likely via twitter) or by PSP consensus if I cannot.

However, I will not donate to Susan G Kommen or PETA (or any other lovely charity/nonprofit) and if they choose that I will instead donate to a similar charity that actually deserves the money.

If my wrestler does not eliminate anyone then my toxx applies to whomever eliminates them.

I was team ten, got Daniel Bryan, should have been donating the max. Don't need to try to contact him to find out where it goes. Donated a little extra anyway.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NickRoweFillea posted:

there's that

if someone could avatar size this i'd appreciate it. i'm not good with photoshop and stuff (im also taking suggestions for avatar text)

gently caress you roman reigns. i'm taking the ten bucks i would have spent on the network and giving it to childhood cancer treatment

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So I guess I need 10 wrestlers to star in a sock puppet soap opera. WWE only please.

Roman Reigns, John Cena, Big Show, HHH, Roman Reigns, Kane, John Cena, Roman Reigns, HHH, and Roman Reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

I had no problem from the UK using my debit card, although the site referred to it as a credit card the entire time.

Probably just a language difference

• Locked thread