Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If my entrant loses I will get a homosexual themed name and avatar chosen by the team that eliminates him. I need a new gay name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Alright team 3 I guess I need a gay name and avatar and I need your approval. I'm open to suggestions.

Very open.

I'm guessing "Bubba Gay Dudley" considering.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 26, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hey Team Bubba I need some things. I need an avatar and text to go with Bubba Gay Dudley?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dr. Dirt posted:

Uploaded a few items to Imgur that could be used here.

Personally, I like the gif for Bubba Gay Dudley, and the TNA image for sk. Can someone please turn these into avatars? I've got no idea what could be good text for these. Someone else from Team 3 can decide on that.

that work? Also text?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Atticus Finch posted:

For the last time: if your TOXX involves someone else giving you a punishment but that person doesn't show up to give you that punishment after a month, you are free from your TOXX.

Hey I'm still waiting on team 3 to let me know if

is good text and

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

that work? Also text?

is a good avatar. What happens if they don't show up to give me that punishment after a month?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ok that's dunn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Close PSP.

It's over. We did it. Congratulations everybody.

• Locked thread