Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
i like fences theyre really useful to have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

If those were my neighbors I would specifically build the biggest, ugliest fence I could manage.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Sometimes I just look at pictures of good fences, and it really calms me down. I just can't emphasize enough all the things a nice, strong, hard fence does to me physically and on other levels.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

We bought a house with 5 acres last March; It has a woven wire perimeter fence around the entire property, and then a rail horse fence like dis

around roughly 2 acres of pasture.

However, I have murderbeast hell dogs and both of those fences are funny jokes to them so we had a privacy fence set in a foot of concrete built to create a back yard where idiot hell dogs can run free without inflicting themselves on the civilized world.

We fenced in a reeeeallly large area for them so the cost of the fence/all materials + labor was about 7k, and then another 1k to bury it in cement to wall my idiot fuckers in so they couldn't dig out. You could do 1/2-1/3 the size we did and still make a pretty nice size dog yard, and you probably wouldn't need to set it in concrete like we did which would lessen the cost even more. For 2-3k you could get an alright size fence.

Or just pound some posts, add a roll of woven wire as a physical barrier, then run a hot wire at the top, one at nose level, and another close to ground level. Would cost $100-$300. Depending on size and how fancy you wanna get.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Avshalom posted:

Supr, your house is beautiful. I have to admit I always pictured you living in a shack in the middle of a swamp, surrounded by "Trespassers Will Be Shot" signs and barbed wire.

Shacks in swamps don't get good wifi , use your noggin

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Wheats posted:

i've been in that house and it's Southern Living special decorating issue as gently caress. not even the fifty billion goats and the blood-spattered pit bulls can hide super's true, suburban nature.

nO I LIVE IN THE WILD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

end cyber bullying :(

• Locked thread