Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Fence it weird. Make a corridor fence (it won't cost much) a hundred feet from the house. Have a secondary gate they have to go through back into their potty area, then fence 50x20 of that or whatever you want them to have to romp and poo poo in. It won't cost $10,000. I'd be surprised if it costs $500 if you do it yourself (it is piss easy to put up fence). Yeah it won't look normal to people not aware of the situation, but who cares what they think?

And save up to fence your whole property and cross-fence it, man. If you ever resale, pre-fenced property with that kind of acreage sells so much better than non-fenced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

But mowing the lawn was going to be so easy with this place :(

I think that option is the only other one than the underground shocking one.

Edit: No one likes fences here. No person wants a fenced property, especially out in the boonies like I am going to be.

What in the gently caress is wrong with where you live? Out in the boonies means cool poo poo like goats and chickens and cows and you need fences for those.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

What the gently caress is wrong with the people where you live that three fenced acres is a bad thing and people actively take down fencing in the rural areas on acreage :psyduck:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

^^ Ivy is a great idea. Will mention that to the old lady!

loving flatlanders.

I live right beside the rockies. Like, I see Mt. Rainier every day it's clear. Constantly. Even though there are fences everywhere because I live in a sane rural area and not some retard white collar shitlord "oh nooo a fence" area. You're going to have your gross little retard kids in the road too. Unless you're gonna put zap collars on them.

I kind of want you to put zap collars on them. rear end in a top hat.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

E: ^^^^ No shut up and hate him wheats

Spermy Smurf posted:

^^^ Me either, talk to the people from Mass and CT about it.

I have no idea what this means. Flatlanders come up here, buy a shitload of land and take down anything that inhibits the 'natural beauty' of poo poo. I am not one of those people.

You are one of the stupidest most arrogant motherfuckers and I just want to kick you in the dick until it dies so you can't make more car torpedos in your wife. Like the sheer amount I hate you right now is unknown to me. It is incredible.

E2: I may repeal this if you are not actually being the stupidest, most arrogant motherfucker as you seem to be. But until then you are. :colbert:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

I don't understand you.

One day, Spermy. Pow, punt, right in the dick and straight to the moon.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

I'm not a flatlander. You asked what kind of retard wants to remove fences. I told you: Flatlanders. Now I've got retarded kids and deserve dick-kickings? :aaa:

I am in your camp. I could put a fence up around the entire property, but I simply don't have the cash to do it right now. I wouldn't care since I look OVER the fence at the mountains and lakes.

OKAY I REPEAL THAT YOU NEED DICK KICKINGS AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE CAR TORPEDOS HOWEVER:

falling to their whims is giving in to the MAN. Don't do it! Fight the power! Fence the property! All of it! Forever! gently caress them as hard as you can! Paint the fence bright loving purple with dicks all over it!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

I will do one better: I wont ever sell to one of those assholes. It's my property, and I''ll be damned if I let them whine about the smell of woodsmoke from a fireplace or whatever.

Gather a mound of dog poo poo in a nearby field, set it ablaze.

Seriously though I'd go insane.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Fence in only part of the yard you dipshit.

TC you came too late, like usual. I know this from your boyfriend. Who told me that last night.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Oh man is that where those teeth marks came from? You gotta use some more finesse in your knob jobs girl.

:( He said he liked it

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pile of Kittens posted:

I don't get it. Why can't you just fence a little yard in around the back of the house, other than being too lazy to scoop poop?

Also good job guys, way to be loving insane about something dumb.

I'm gonna make nair for pussies so your carpet can match your drapes

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pile of Kittens posted:

I have roman blinds, not drapes, you insensitive harridan.

I guess that makes your oval office a revolving door, then.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Can I build a compound now with murder tibetan mastiffs and .50 guns mounted on the fence which is on fire, electrified, invisible and explosive?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Avshalom posted:

Supr, your house is beautiful. I have to admit I always pictured you living in a shack in the middle of a swamp, surrounded by "Trespassers Will Be Shot" signs and barbed wire.

she has a wreath

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

nO I LIVE IN THE WILD

if you lived in the wild your loving cave would have a martha stewart door knocker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

end cyber bullying :(

but I like listening to u talk about ur dogs

• Locked thread