Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

I could put a fence up around the entire property, but I simply don't have the cash to do it right now.

Spermy Smurf posted:

It's my property, and I''ll be damned if I let them whine about the smell of woodsmoke from a fireplace or whatever.

Solution: make a smaller fenced in area for the dogs to be let out in for now. That way you get to enjoy having the rest of your property unfenced, your wife has an easy way to let the dogs outside, your kids have a space which (maybe) will be free from deer / coyotes / wtfever, and your neighbours won't care because 1) they probably do the same and 2) it's your property to what you goddamn want to.

Why is this difficult? Oh

Spermy Smurf posted:

The kicker: I would prefer they not poo poo on my lawn

Waaaaah welcome to owning a dog. Where have they been making GBS threads up until this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread